PDA

View Full Version : VFS GLOBAL giving wrong information

BazJaz
27th December 2012, 06:59
Hi,

I asked VFS GLOBAL amongst other things what band score was required for a fiancee visa done on IELTS (I know its a 4) they replied saying a 6 - which is wrong, and they also attached the approved english test PDF document, however their one is dated 24th Jan 2012, the the current one is 13th December 2012, so just be careful if you really rely on honest answers, its a lot at stake if they get it wrong and the result is a failed visa

melovesengland
27th December 2012, 09:45
the best thing to do is RESEARCH then READ, if its a bit complicated then ASK.

You wont get wrong on that.

aprilovez
1st August 2013, 10:46
lol speaking of vfs .. i ask them before about tb screening as i am applying for fiance visa and wanted a clarification, they replied me i dont need to have tb screening because fiance is in limited stay??? and so i didnt coz i trusted them. and at the day of my appointment .. tada!! they asking for my tb result... am so highblood . i have printed the email and showed them and they said sorry?? grrr

raynaputi
1st August 2013, 11:01
VFS doesn't really know the entire requirements. They just based their knowledge on the paper provided to them (like a guide list). Also, take note that VFS only arrange and checks your documents based on the guide list provided to them. And then they send all the documents to the British Embassy and send it back to you when decision has been made. Their job stops there. British Embassy is the one who would check and verify your documents and would grant you the visa, NOT VFS. I've seen discrepancies before from the requirements from VFS and the UKBA website before I applied my visa in 2011, and ALWAYS follow what's in the UKBA website. VFS is just like a transit station if you put it that way.