PDA

View Full Version : I am new to the Forum :)

SweetGail
28th December 2012, 20:52
Hi,
I have just joined your very good forum and hope to learn interesting things from it and meet nice people. Currently on Christmas holiday in North Wales at kabayan cousin house with her Brit Hubby and their kids. I am 33 yrs old & single and also like to correspond with nice genuine guys. This is my 3rd time to the UK and I have also travelled the world alot and am currently working as a Teacher in UAE.
Wish you all a merry Christmas and blessed New year.
:smile:
Salamat

Tawi2
28th December 2012, 20:55
Hi gail,what do you teach in the emirates?How do you find wales?Good christmas? :smile: Where are you from in pinas?

Terpe
28th December 2012, 22:13
Hi,
I have just joined your very good forum and hope to learn interesting things from it and meet nice people. Currently on Christmas holiday in North Wales at kabayan cousin house with her Brit Hubby and their kids. I am 33 yrs old & single and also like to correspond with nice genuine guys. This is my 3rd time to the UK and I have also travelled the world alot and am currently working as a Teacher in UAE.
Wish you all a merry Christmas and blessed New year.
:smile:
Salamat

Hello Gail, a warm welcome here.

Seems you enjoy UK ?
Have you travelled around Philippines?

Hope you'll find some interesting pals here

bigmarco
28th December 2012, 22:46
Hi Gail and welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo:

stevie c
29th December 2012, 00:15
Hi Gail a very warm welcome to our friendly forum :Hellooo:

Wishing you all the best in search for love :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
29th December 2012, 02:08
:smile: Hi, Gail ... :welcomex: to our friendly filipino/uk website and enjoy the rest of your holiday in Wales. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

SweetGail
29th December 2012, 22:46
Hi Tawi2! Since I'm a librarian by profession, I do teach basic research skills and English to UAE nationals. So far, I'm really enjoying the wet and cold weather here in Wales and the warm Welsh welcome I received. Thanks for your kind words, happy new year!

SweetGail
29th December 2012, 22:52
Hello Gail, a warm welcome here.

Seems you enjoy UK ?
Have you travelled around Philippines?

Hope you'll find some interesting pals here

Hi Terpe! Well, UK has been one of my favorite travel destinations >>> cold weather, museums/galleries, castles, etc. I've visited Palawan in the Phils and I love the nature there! Thanks for your warm welcome and happy new year!

SweetGail
29th December 2012, 22:54
Hi Gail and welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Thanks Marco, I wish you and your lovely wife a happy new year!

SweetGail
29th December 2012, 22:57
Hi Gail a very warm welcome to our friendly forum :Hellooo:

Wishing you all the best in search for love :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Stevie, I think I'll be learning a lot from the first-hand experiences of members here, hope I can offer some useful information too. Happy new year!

SweetGail
29th December 2012, 23:00
:smile: Hi, Gail ... :welcomex: to our friendly filipino/uk website and enjoy the rest of your holiday in Wales. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks a lot Arthur! The mountains and lakes of North Wales have been appealing to me, happy new year!

Ella
4th January 2013, 14:05
Hello Gail :Hellooo:
:welcomex: to the forum :smile: