PDA

View Full Version : balikbayan box for xmas

stevewool
29th December 2012, 11:02
dont think my kuripot, ok go on then, but with a little time on my hands i have done a little breakdown on what we have spent on the box and whats inside plus what other things we have sent,you know what it is like have you sent enough and then you start feeling guilty,so you buy more things for the box, i think there is over £600 spent on cloths and other things for those to enjoy add that to the cost of sending the box plus cash you send by western union or other sorts i think we are heading towards or even past the £1000,seems like cut backs are heading our way next year

South-east boy
29th December 2012, 13:20
dont think my kuripot, ok go on then, but with a little time on my hands i have done a little breakdown on what we have spent on the box and whats inside plus what other things we have sent,you know what it is like have you sent enough and then you start feeling guilty,so you buy more things for the box, i think there is over £600 spent on cloths and other things for those to enjoy add that to the cost of sending the box plus cash you send by western union or other sorts i think we are heading towards or even past the £1000,seems like cut backs are heading our way next year

Wow! You could nearly get 2 return tickets to Phils for that!

stevewool
29th December 2012, 15:33
yes indeed and instead of there little smilling faces opening the box it will be my smilling face boarding the plane

South-east boy
29th December 2012, 16:19
yes indeed and instead of there little smilling faces opening the box it will be my smilling face boarding the plane

:icon_lol:

Jenky
30th December 2012, 16:39
It makes me laugh because.

My wife sends a box every now and then and its full of chocolate coffee and clothes. She has 5 brothers and sisters and when it arrives it gets opened there and then! And if some bros or sis are not fortunate enough to be around at that time then there is nothing left for them and my wife gets the fallout.
So now she has taken to wrapping everything up individually in bubble wrap and writing the name of the intended receiver on it!

stevewool
30th December 2012, 16:55
yep its great, its funny to how they can call you when they feel they have been left out but any other time they cannot afford to call

aug06_2006
30th December 2012, 16:57
I never try to send a box back home...pera lang ayos na ang pamilya ko!