PDA

View Full Version : 2013 New Year Fireworks Displays

raynaputi
1st January 2013, 14:33
...and who says the world is in austerity period??? :icon_rolleyes: hahahaha..anyway, I find the London, Dubai and of course Philippines are the best..I say Philippines because not only one fireworks display but I know everywhere in the Philippines have their own fireworks!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

G3wNSEL6xNM-TbiG2ORN7s
C9kRCUny7RUQHlqpzhlasE
CGoCOxAlmpAOSB9ObADkdc
68ttuIE70FsSi1LOHJbQJs

raynaputi
1st January 2013, 15:06
m6YbO8OqN4UIxhUFVq_mnc
o64Hr48ZSoEOexmlCdU640

joebloggs
1st January 2013, 16:11
:doh thats nothing i saw this firework display in denmark 2yrs ago :biggrin:
it went on thru the day and night and caused a recording of 2.0 on the Richter scale :icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4iNOguCNFQ&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Dedworth
1st January 2013, 16:21
I know fireworks have only been in vogue here for 12 years or so but it is interesting to see countries who have their own separate new year and a pariah state getting in on the act

China / Hong Kong
Dubai
Malaysia
Taiwan
North Korea

raynaputi
1st January 2013, 16:32
:doh thats nothing i saw this firework display in denmark 2yrs ago :biggrin:
it went on thru the day and night and caused a recording of 2.0 on the Richter scale :icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

That's the kind of fireworks display I consider SCARY!!!:omg:

Tawi2
1st January 2013, 17:16
We were in London last night,shoulder to shoulder sardine tin embankment,I saw quite a few pinoys,the fireworks were the danglies,awesome,its handy living local but anyone who hasnt been try and make the effort and check it out one new year :xxgrinning--00xx3:

WhiteBloodAda
5th January 2013, 20:58
Took Ruby to the display last year in London. Awesome stuff, and it's hard to find a better display anywhere else in the world, but that was bloody frustrating getting out! We got to Embankment around 6pm, got a bloody good spot infront of the Eye too. All we needed to do after the display was cross Hungerford Bridge, and get to Waterloo. My sister lives in Twickenham so we were staying there rather than fighting for the last train home to Dover. Well they shut the bloody bridge, and make you walk all round the block. Eventually having to get the Tube at Embankment (via Trafalgar Square, the long way round the top of Charing Cross Station, and then back down. Finally get on the tube, think our worries are over when we get off at Waterloo, only to find they shut off the entrance from the tube to train station, making you walk the long way around the block to get into the station itself. All in all it took us 4 hours to get from Embankment to Twickenham! Fireworks were great, but if you go be prepared for huge frustration!

For those interested, this was my video from last year

http://youtu.be/wBrTWoiGrFE

andy222
6th January 2013, 11:17
new years eve in manila was great we really enjoyed it fireworks went on for a long time best i have seen yet.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
6th January 2013, 16:18
Lucky man :xxgrinning--00xx3: