PDA

View Full Version : 2 more reasons not to shop at Morrisons

Dedworth
4th January 2013, 22:32
As if Alan Hansen wasn't bad enough Morrisons have signed up this pair of gormless, grinning Geordies

http://www.billythefish.com/mediac/400_0/media/ant-and-dec.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/jan/04/morrisons-advert-ant-dec-christmas

joebloggs
4th January 2013, 22:35
dedworth shopping at Morrisons - you know it makes sense :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
4th January 2013, 22:41
Well Tesco's weekly price increases have got beyond a joke. Many items up by 20 or 25 % ! Robbing bar stewards ! :xxaction-smiley-047

bigmarco
4th January 2013, 22:57
I'll stick with ASDA as it seems much better value than Sainsburys. Although I can't resist the odd visit to M&S for a few bits even though it's a bit expensive.
As for Morrisons how can you take them seriously when they use Hansen to entice you into their store.:biggrin:

joebloggs
4th January 2013, 23:12
As for Morrisons how can you take them seriously when they use Hansen to entice you into their store.:biggrin:

Morrison like Hansen is cheap :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
4th January 2013, 23:17
Hansen a legend in his own mind:laugher:

Ako Si Jamie
4th January 2013, 23:58
Talking about Morrison's, it's the second time I've felt ill after eating their croissants.

Bought some today unpacked. They were loose in a basket and my guess is that some grubby oik has been using their bacteria ridden paws to pick them up and not the tweezers provided. :ReadIt:

Iani
6th January 2013, 09:39
Hmmm my limited experience of Morrisons is that they always seem around here to build them in the worst areas.

stevewool
6th January 2013, 09:47
get down to your local Aldi and Farmfoods, then into Wilkos you know it makes sense:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
6th January 2013, 10:02
Hmmm my limited experience of Morrisons is that they always seem around here to build them in the worst areas.

Yes thats true the huge one we have is right next to the huge council estate we call "The Bronx" in Harrogate-Broad-achres estate-Graham will have heard of it

grahamw48
6th January 2013, 11:49
Know it well. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Of course ALL of Harrogate is posh to us plebs from elsewhere. :icon_lol: