PDA

View Full Version : applicant letter

mendoza82
5th January 2013, 14:20
hello everyone,just wanna know if i need to provide a applicant letter for myself when applying a spouse visa,or a sponsoral letter from my husband will be enough??salamat po:smile:

raynaputi
5th January 2013, 14:31
You can supply a letter as well. When I applied for my fiancee visa, hubby & I both supplied a supporting letter. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

MissAna
5th January 2013, 14:54
yes i think both letter will do as long as you believe it will help your application :smile:

ReemaOwens
6th January 2013, 19:17
in my experience I didn't provide my letter just my husband's letter and still I got the visa but you can still provide yours just to make sure especially it is a good help too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mendoza82
7th January 2013, 13:43
thank you miss raynaputi:smile:,missana:smile: and reeemaowens for the reply:smile:

Arthur Little
7th January 2013, 13:50
:smile: It's really up to yourself. :anerikke: ... whatever you feel most comfortable with! But a well-composed sponsoral letter usually does the trick. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
7th January 2013, 14:00
One thing's for sure ... can't do any harm, should you wish to include a covering letter of your own :NoNo:

mendoza82
7th January 2013, 14:27
:smile: It's really up to yourself. :anerikke: ... whatever you feel most comfortable with! But a well-composed sponsoral letter usually does the trick. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi arthur lil,:smile:honestly i dont know what to write if ever,.and im not good in speaking english,thats why im scared for the english test:bigcry:

Iani
7th January 2013, 18:43
hi arthur lil,:smile:honestly i dont know what to write if ever,.and im not good in speaking english,thats why im scared for the english test:bigcry:

Well, I can't say for certain of course, I don't know you, we haven't spoken, however your english seems fine in these posts - or should I say fine enough for the current level of pass needed in the test.

At a guess, you need mostly not to panic whilst doing it, try to relax a bit and go with it.

Just do make sure all the applications are done by the back end of this year, as they're putting up the requirement for the language test :cwm23:

sheriel
7th January 2013, 20:50
Hello Mendoza, What about a letter saying how you met your Husband in the Philippines,have you freind who could help there,checking English,lots of Filipinas are very ,very good at English,writing and talking,we say practice makes perfect,try,try you will succeed,a support letter for a visa,my wifes English is very good,sometimes better than mine,good luck with your Visa, :Wave: :Wave:

Rhose
7th January 2013, 21:15
hello!:Hellooo: it is required to submit a supporting letter from both of you, together with your documents because that's the first thing they going to ask you in VFS. They will attached it with the original documents.
About the letter you can start it with telling about yourself, how you met your husband and everything to support your applications. And the rest about how you really wanted to be reunited. :smile: good luck to your application.. :smile: