PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas in the Phils part 8 time to return home malaybalay to manila

imagine
9th January 2013, 18:25
time to travel home, from malaybalay by bus to an overnight stay in a hotel in cagayan, then fly on to manila,
i have only told part of my days out of the 21 days, did so much and enjoyed everything from the children at school,the culture,the warmth of the people, its more fun in the philippines:xxgrinning--00xx3: Lolita's family and extended family all so warm and welcoming, i couldnt have been in better hands, my only bug bear was my mobile wouldnt connect there, after seeking pre advice from vodafone who said it would, didnt matter so much except my no/ was linked to caxton card for topping up, good thing i topped up a reasonable amount before i went, also i took some cash, stopped me overspending at least, and i did have enough, though the last few days i was concerned to have enough to pay terminal fee, i did and had plenty left, so was ok in the end:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:
i started with a flue virus just 2 days up to leaving,so didnt feel great,and it wasnt much fun having this to travel back with,
i realy did not want to come home
when at the airport i put my luggage in,got great help from a young security guard, what a nice lad, came back out and we went in the caffee just outside, just before my time to go back inside, tears were beggining to get the better of Lolita, so i left her 10 minutes sooner, saying i cant cope, if you start me crying il never find my gate :icon_lol:

Tawi2
9th January 2013, 18:29
Sad homecoming eh?But you experienced it,you learnt a lot,and your going back right :wink:

imagine
9th January 2013, 18:49
hotel in cagayan76807681
7682 then cagayan airport and boarded the flight to manila,
7683and on to 1 more night at the apartel manila
7684 the only visit to internet cafee7685then taxi to the airport taking pics on the way,
7686 i found my next new job in manila painting :icon_lol:

well thats all folks, wish i was there not here :biggrin::icon_lol::icon_lol:

imagine
9th January 2013, 18:59
Sad homecoming eh?But you experienced it,you learnt a lot,and your going back right :wink:

il be back without a doubt, i have to, i cant bring her here :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
9th January 2013, 19:46
Many thanks for posting your adventure Stuart.... I have been to the Phils 12 times & I still keep wAnting to go back every year it's addictive that's for sure :biggrin:

imagine
9th January 2013, 19:51
Many thanks for posting your adventure Stuart.... I have been to the Phils 12 times & I still keep wAnting to go back every year it's addictive that's for sure :biggrin:

wont be long before i can start planning then put it into action, philippines il be back:biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
9th January 2013, 20:54
your a lucky guy Stewart, from your pictures we can see she :luv13: you alot :biggrin:

imagine
9th January 2013, 20:58
your a lucky guy Stewart, from your pictures we can see she :luv13: you alot :biggrin:

joebloggs
9th January 2013, 21:00
is this the first time you've met her ?
she looks a bit like my misses, but my misses hardly ever smiles :cwm24: probably got nothing to smile about :biggrin:

imagine
9th January 2013, 21:01
just realsied i published 2 part eights lol, monestry and return to manila :doh

imagine
9th January 2013, 21:03
is this the first time you've met her ?
she looks a bit like my misses, but my misses hardly ever smiles :cwm24: probably got nothing to smile about :biggrin:

yeah first meeting in the flesh,,, so to speak, was just like we had known each other for years,i guess the time spent chatting on skype, being open and honest with each other

joebloggs
9th January 2013, 21:10
yeah first meeting in the flesh,,, so to speak, was just like we had known each other for years,i guess the time spent chatting on skype, being open and honest with each other

:yikes: first time, looks like you have known each other for years :xxgrinning--00xx3:

no need for the good luck, i don't think you will need it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
9th January 2013, 21:18
:yikes: first time, looks like you have known each other for years :xxgrinning--00xx3:

no need for the good luck, i don't think you will need it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:biggrin:

Terpe
9th January 2013, 22:06
Well now Stewart......
I really did enjoy your posts and all those wonderful photo's

No choice mate, you've gotta go back. You're engaged. You know what that means right? :biggrin:

We're all so glad you could share your experiences.
You've found a new family over there, and a family that loves and values you too.
As others have said, you've learnt a lot about all that's best in those islands.
I'm sure you feel blessed.
Long may that feeling grow, and god speed for your return.

I'll get my new barong soon :biggrin:

imagine
9th January 2013, 22:10
Well now Stewart......
I really did enjoy your posts and all those wonderful photo's

No choice mate, you've gotta go back. You're engaged. You know what that means right? :biggrin:

We're all so glad you could share your experiences.
You've found a new family over there, and a family that loves and values you too.
As others have said, you've learnt a lot about all that's best in those islands.
I'm sure you feel blessed.
Long may that feeling grow, and god speed for your return.

I'll get my new barong soon :biggrin:

yep you be needing it mate:biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3: