PDA

View Full Version : I Just booked my first flight to Cebu

cheekee
9th January 2013, 19:36
Im so excited.

Just booked my first flight to Cebu in July.

Going with Cathay Pacific. Direct to cebu. Stop in Hong Kong with 1.5 hours stopovers both ways.

:)

Tawi2
9th January 2013, 19:41
Good route for your first time to pinas,and a great airline,how much did you pay?

stevie c
9th January 2013, 19:49
Congratulations be ready to become addicted to the Phils u sure wont regret it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
9th January 2013, 19:53
Im so excited.

Going with Cathay Pacific. Direct to cebu. Stop in Hong Kong with 1.5 hours stopovers both ways.

great news, i hope your trip will be as eventful and enjoyable as mine was, good luck cheekee :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
9th January 2013, 20:24
I bet you are well excited :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheekee
9th January 2013, 21:10
Good route for your first time to pinas,and a great airline,how much did you pay?

I Paid £830.

I know its quite a lot but I have been watching prices and they have gone down but are starting to climb again for June and July.

Next time I go it wont be in June/July as that is the most expensive time to go.

cheekee
9th January 2013, 21:21
Have really nice flight times. Leave at 20:30 from terminal 3 Heathrow and on the way back Leave Cebu at 20:30 so have nearly the whole day there.

Terpe
9th January 2013, 22:10
That's great news.

If you've been following the visit from imagine, then I can understand your excitment.

To repeat what others have said, I'm sure you'll experience an unforgettable trip.
Just keep control on your spending, it's so very easy to get carried away.

irishman12
10th January 2013, 01:15
I Paid £830.

I know its quite a lot but I have been watching prices and they have gone down but are starting to climb again for June and July.

Next time I go it wont be in June/July as that is the most expensive time to go.

we went last july -but booked in dec 2011 ,forget exact amount but around 600 euro each from dublin to manila with emirates ,dont think that june/july would be most exp time as its rainy season in phils but who knows ?

Arthur Little
10th January 2013, 03:17
Im so excited.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... good on you, mate ... and :birthday:

Michael Parnham
10th January 2013, 09:12
Have a very enjoyable time Cheekee, and good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

angellegwen
22nd January 2013, 13:09
Im so excited.

Hi, happy trip. Been staying in Cebu for 8 years before I came here. Hope your stay will be pleasant and fun.. If you have any questions feel free to ask. And be careful with the taxi drivers on the airport. I suggest you find the metered taxi right up...its easy to find or you can ask the guards. There are lots of hired taxi's which are far more expensive than the metered one (if you don't mind paying twice as much maybe).
How long would you stay in Philippines? Any places in particular that you would like to visit? We've been to Camotes Island, Bohol, Camiguin, Dumaguete City, Siquijor, Apo Island, Bantayan Island, Manila, Baguio. If you have any questions feel free to ask.