PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where you can buy Gain baby milk powder in UK?

South-east boy
9th January 2013, 21:47
A couple of Filipino friends I have are after some Gain baby milk powder if you know anywhere that sells it in UK?

Thanks! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
9th January 2013, 21:54
Sorry can't help with Gain.
Do your friends live in Pinas ?

Almost all the folks I know here send UK Baby Milk powder to Philippines as they swear it's so very much better.
Personally I have no idea about such things :Erm:

South-east boy
9th January 2013, 22:12
Sorry can't help with Gain.
Do your friends live in Pinas ?

Almost all the folks I know here send UK Baby Milk powder to Philippines as they swear it's so very much better.
Personally I have no idea about such things :Erm:

Lol! I'm the same as you, no idea about these things! No, they live here in UK.They wanted me to bring some back with me when I was in Phils, but I didn't have enough room and already had to leave some things behind!

Terpe
9th January 2013, 22:17
All of our friends who work in the local hospital are totally convinced that UK milk is the real deal :Erm:

If they're prepared to spend money on buying it and shipping it well.....

Yeah, I know all about folks thinking you can bring back stuff (and take it)

I never ever agree to that.

grahamw48
9th January 2013, 23:42
A lot of Chinese people are going abroad to buy it because of the tragic deaths of 300 or more babies poisoned by some of the local Chinese stuff. :NoNo:

Breast is best !

imagine
10th January 2013, 00:36
Breast is best !:hubbahubba:

you big baby :laugher:

grahamw48
10th January 2013, 01:01
Calm down Stewart.

We know your hormones are flowing. :icon_lol:

imagine
10th January 2013, 01:02
Calm down Stewart.

We know your hormones are flowing. :icon_lol:

:laugher::laugher:

Steve.r
10th January 2013, 01:58
My son is growing up on Enfalac in Philippines and is big, strong and full of energy. When in China we buy the imported powder from Nestle. I have heard about the deaths here from locally made stuff.

I would personally, never bring any tins back for 'anyone' no matter who they are, family of friends. It only takes a little greed to slip in a kilo of something ilegal and you are up the swany. Go careful Tim.

malditako
10th January 2013, 10:35
my son used NAN milk when we were in phils...i was reluctant to use any other brand but when we came here i tried using SMA and its great.

andy222
10th January 2013, 12:16
surely there is a match for this stuff here in the uk.