PDA

View Full Version : before or after tax ?

Mac M
11th January 2013, 17:50
Since i applied and was succesful in getting a visa for my wife maybe 6 years ago things have changed and i will be looking to apply for another visa for my new GF, the visa requirments have changed also and i see i need to show my income is about £18.000 +, is this before or after tax ? i am self employed sole trader, any ideas for me ? thank you

Terpe
11th January 2013, 19:15
Since i applied and was succesful in getting a visa for my wife maybe 6 years ago things have changed and i will be looking to apply for another visa for my new GF, the visa requirments have changed also and i see i need to show my income is about £18.000 +, is this before or after tax ? i am self employed sole trader, any ideas for me ? thank you

As a first step please read the forum thread All New Guide - How to apply for a Spouse/Partner Visa (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/39740-All-New-Guide-How-to-apply-for-a-Spouse-Partner-Visa

)

The requirements for Finace(e) are the same but with addition of extra evidence of intention to get married.
Along with that, and the excessive waiting time for FLR(M) which allows your wife to work, you may believe there are benefits to marry in Philippines.

When you have review the above linked thread you'll be in a much better position to ask any specific questions about your own circumstances.

Hope that helps