PDA

View Full Version : Sir Alex on Liverpool

les_taxi
12th January 2013, 00:05
"The club at the moment is a hell of a challenge because they haven't won the league for 20 years. It is a long time," he added.
"It is difficult to measure any Liverpool side at the moment with any Liverpool side of the past.
"I think it is terrific if the Liverpool fans are prepared to be patient because it is going to require patience. It is a long road back to what they used to be."
Not trying to wind anyone up of course :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
12th January 2013, 11:10
He's obsessed with us but thanks for the pre-match motivational speech anyway Fergie. Saves Brendan the job. :icon_lol:

les_taxi
12th January 2013, 11:35
Think you will need more than a pre-match talk :laugher:

Iani
12th January 2013, 11:53
Old red face is famous for only verbally attacking teams he sees as a threat - one of those things he probably doesn't realise others have noticed, a bit like body language.

Now whether that was actually an attack, or a simple wind up is difficult to guess, it does sound more like a pee take really - way too much like what Liverpool fans used to say about Man U back in the day :wink:

les_taxi
12th January 2013, 18:38
You are right I admit he only does it to teams we have problems beating sometimes-but it's still his did at Liverpool's lack of a title in 20 years and I applaud him for that:icon_lol:
Ya got to remember we had it shoved up us by Liverpool fans for years back in the 70/80s:xxgrinning--00xx3: