PDA

View Full Version : yipy holiday time yippy

stevewool
12th January 2013, 20:09
well Ems and i have booked time of work to go on holiday away from everything , sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited were where do we go, well its the first week of febs so the weather may not be all that great but hey we are away so thats all that matters, so Scotland is it, Cornwall is it or the lakes, Cornwall is calling us, we have a place with all the stuff you need pool suna, and so on but its only a few miles from lands end, we have the eden project down the way just incase the weather is bad, but we are going on holiday yippy

Tawi2
12th January 2013, 20:27
:REDancedancer08: Bit early for me to start getting excited about hol-hol-holidays,but I can see a week in Honkers and a bit later some time in pinas 4-6 weeks if I make enough cash :cwm25:

imagine
12th January 2013, 20:49
id put scotland at bottom of your list bbbrrrrrrr:36_1_26[1]::freezin::icon_lol:

but where ever you go,,, have a good one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
12th January 2013, 20:53
id put scotland at bottom of your list bbbrrrrrrr:36_1_26[1]::freezin::icon_lol:

but where ever you go,,, have a good one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

it will not be as hot as where you have just come from,

Terpe
12th January 2013, 21:22
We're going away too :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Next week we'll be in a forest and lake environment at our fave Centre Parcs
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!

Quality time together.

(No handbags or shoes in sight :biggrin:)

vernier caliper
12th January 2013, 22:48
:REDancedancer08: Bit early for me to start getting excited about hol-hol-holidays,but I can see a week in Honkers and a bit later some time in pinas 4-6 weeks if I make enough cash :cwm25:

Hi Tawi2.

Trefor booked our April flight to Manila just 2 days ago but I started to feel excited since last month. Short period only (9 days) but at least we'll gonna visit Batangas, Cebu and Bohol - isn't that exciting :Jump::Jump::Jump:.

BTW, thanks to Terpe for sharing the Cathay Pacific offers.

Steve.r
13th January 2013, 05:46
I love Cornwall too Steve but in the summer there are too many 'grockles' for my liking. You could always travel along the Jurassic Coast around my neck of the woods (when i am in the UK) Whatever Buddy, have a lovely time :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
13th January 2013, 08:34
never ever been to the Jurassic coast either, one of those places where i want too but never made it yet,hope life is good for you over there steve

Steve.r
13th January 2013, 11:30
never ever been to the Jurassic coast either, one of those places where i want too but never made it yet,hope life is good for you over there steve

You might feel at home with all the jurassic areas Steve.... I'm not saying you are old or nothing :xxparty-smiley-004:

All good here Steve, Charie and Vincent return on the 21st, so life is fine again :xxgrinning--00xx3: