PDA

View Full Version : Six arrested in swoop on Leeds city centre restaurant

Dedworth
13th January 2013, 20:41
Six suspected illegal immigrants were arrested in a raid on a Leeds city centre restaurant.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/six-arrested-in-swoop-on-leeds-city-centre-restaurant-1-5308832

grahamw48
13th January 2013, 20:50
Goooood. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

A bit more space created for legitimate Filipino partners, and housing for British people who are homeless or on the waiting list :smile:

Tawi2
13th January 2013, 20:56
Go to bradford,or brick-lane or southall broadway,raid a dozen restaurants and a pound to a penny UKBA will pick someone up for immigration offences,they should be rounding dozens up a day :NoNo: Remember when the government announced a crackdown on slough sheds and raided a SINGLE street in slough and collared 13 or 14 illegals in that one street alone because the cameras were there with them?Well,slough itself has an estimated 2500 sheds with beds,why not raid the lot and bulldoze them for having no planning permission,its not rocket science :NoNo:

sheriel
13th January 2013, 21:31
When i was a young man,quite some time ago,we in my part of the world didnt have any foreigners here in Cornwall,they were very rare,yes i have a filipina wife,but the country is now awash with them are we all in this together i ask,is it it time to consider our membership of the EUROPEAN UNION before any more countries have the right to freely settle here or be able to work here,there is now 27 Countries who have right to work here,when Ted Heath signed there were only 4,just my personal rant, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
13th January 2013, 21:53
Goooood. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

A bit more space created for legitimate Filipino partners, and housing for British people who are homeless or on the waiting list :smile:Well said! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
13th January 2013, 22:12
When i was a young man,quite some time ago,we in my part of the world didnt have any foreigners here in Cornwall,they were very rare,yes i have a filipina wife,but the country is now awash with them are we all in this together i ask,is it it time to consider our membership of the EUROPEAN UNION before any more countries have the right to freely settle here or be able to work here,there is now 27 Countries who have right to work here,when Ted Heath signed there were only 4,just my personal rant, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Your feelings are shared by many.

I voted against joining the Common MARKET back in the 70s and I don't feel any differently about it today.

The problem is, later generations have been brainwashed into acceptance and there are thousands of influential people living off the European gravy train, plus those voted into Parliament by immigrants. :icon_rolleyes: