PDA

View Full Version : Evidence of relationship

songz777
15th January 2013, 18:57
Hi guys,
Question:

I have photocopied letters from my love & her parents to me. I am quite attached to the originals as they are precious to me.
Do I have to send original mail,s sent to me by post when my love applies for her Visa?

Many thanks
John

raynaputi
15th January 2013, 19:21
Your fiancee would have to submit 2 sets of documents, the originals and the photocopies. All originals will be returned after, so no need to worry. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickmyrna
15th January 2013, 19:26
Hi guys,
Question:

I have photocopied letters from my love & her parents to me. I am quite attached to the originals as they are precious to me.
Do I have to send original mail,s sent to me by post when my love applies for her Visa?

Many thanks
John

Hi there , when i passed my settlement application i included original letters/cards from my husband and my letters to him also ... goodluck for your app ..Myrna

songz777
15th January 2013, 22:59
Many thanks guys,
I better get the originals out and start adding them to my growing file of history of our relationship :)

Thanks again.
John

sars_notd_virus
15th January 2013, 23:30
you dont need to send them all , just choose the bestest letters and cards you like.

ConfusedMe
16th January 2013, 05:04
Submit the original ones as well. You can get them back anyway :smile: Good luck with the application