PDA

View Full Version : Charity or volunteer work

mark0971
15th January 2013, 23:38
Hi guys n gals,

My GF is here on a fiance visa and has asked me if she is allowed to do volunteer work or charity work. can anyone help me here as I know you are not allowed to do paid work. thanks in advance.

raynaputi
15th January 2013, 23:40
​No, it's not allowed..paid and/or unpaid work.

sars_notd_virus
15th January 2013, 23:42
Hi guys n gals,

My GF is here on a fiance visa and has asked me if she is allowed to do volunteer work or charity work. can anyone help me here as I know you are not allowed to do paid work. thanks in advance.

i think she's allowed to do voluntary work since they will NOT pay her for that.

sars_notd_virus
15th January 2013, 23:45
​No, it's not allowed..paid and/or unpaid work.

oh yes rayna is correct:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
15th January 2013, 23:46
i think she's allowed to do voluntary work since they will NOT pay her for that.

Paid and/or unpaid work (charity work/volunteer work is considered unpaid work) is not allowed until she gets FLR(M)..I even confirmed it with the UKBA..

sars_notd_virus
15th January 2013, 23:47
Paid and/or unpaid work (charity work/volunteer work is considered unpaid work) is not allowed until she gets FLR(M)..I even confirmed it with the UKBA..

yes ive just check it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ConfusedMe
16th January 2013, 04:56
It's not allowed... I wanted to do volunteer work as well before while waiting for my visa, but I can't

melovesengland
16th January 2013, 11:04
thats why loads of ladies who are waiting for their BRP are now MAD including me because we cant be productive ourselves enough to earn a lil bit of cash to help husbands a bit or keep ourselves busy in other sort of charity form. :NoNo::NoNo::xxaction-smiley-047:Brick:

mark0971
16th January 2013, 19:58
Thanks for the help people.