PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fil-UK Community!

Cold Spud
18th January 2013, 13:07
My name is Gina and just arrived in Glasgow 2 months back and hoping to find good friends.

marlyn&kenny
18th January 2013, 13:37
welcome to wet and cold UK!:Hellooo::Hellooo: and welcome to the forum!
you can add us on FB and then you can find lots of friend in the UK xoxoxo

My name is Gina and just arrived in Glasgow 2 months back and hoping to find good friends.

Michael Parnham
18th January 2013, 13:46
Hello Gina :Wave:

stevie c
18th January 2013, 15:49
Hi Gina & a warm welcome to our friendly forum :Hellooo:

Arthur Little
18th January 2013, 18:28
Gina ... a warm:welcomex:!

Interestingly - in the light of your chosen username, 'Cold Spud' - I have just finished contributing my "tuppenceworth" to ANOTHER thread ... where the topic of discussion concerned could be described as being something of a "hot potato". :smile:

Terpe
19th January 2013, 11:55

Hello Gina, welcome aboard :welcomex:

Cold Spud
19th January 2013, 15:15
Hi, thank you for welcoming me to the community. Its really nice to know the possibility of having friends and hoping to personally meet mixed couples like you.:smile:

Cold Spud
19th January 2013, 15:18
Thanks for the warmed welcome and I completely agree with your nice comment below:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cold Spud
19th January 2013, 20:00
:yikes:
Gina ... a warm:welcomex:!

Interestingly - in the light of your chosen username, 'Cold Spud' - I have just finished contributing my "tuppenceworth" to ANOTHER thread ... where the topic of discussion concerned could be described as being something of a "hot potato". :smile:

Cold Spud
19th January 2013, 20:04

chiechie74
18th February 2013, 10:07
Hi Gina, welcome to Scoltand, Im from Scotland too for7yrs now. live in Beith, AYrshire not far away to glasgow. Hope we could chat sometime..heres my yahoo. add me chiechie74. ta

Mr nice74
18th February 2013, 18:16
hello gina and welcome to scotland you will soon harden up and get used to the hard winters lots of filipino's mostly in glasgow 'be sure to visit my beloved glasgow celtic in the east end of glasgow