PDA

View Full Version : nice to meet you all

stonesboy
18th January 2013, 18:34
Hi i have just joined and i am looking for some advice if possible ? I am looking for a phill lady as i prefer the look and the culture and all about them. I am in buckinghamshire and would prefer a phill lady already in the uk but i am not sure where to meet them and would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks in advance for your help

stevie c
18th January 2013, 19:12
The best place to meet a nice Filipina is to get yourself out there as there are many many single ladies looking for a genuine relationship

Also you can get to know the culture the lifestyle & a chance to have a faboulous holiday

Most Filipinos here are in a relationship or to busy with work but its your choice what direction you wish to take & I wish you well with the choice you decide to take

Tawi2
18th January 2013, 20:06
Bucks?Theres a sizeable pinoy community in Milton-keynes(I know a few there)they have a fiesta in campbell park every year,what about the culture attracts you?

Dedworth
18th January 2013, 20:26
Out of county Stones but there's a fair few nurses at Wexham Park Hospital in Slough, not sure about Wycombe

Tawi2
18th January 2013, 20:33
Your profile says London,you could always spend the day around earls court,I always used to get into conversations with pinays there and they always were either single or had single friends they were looking to match-make and play cupid for.

Dedworth
18th January 2013, 22:10
Your profile says London,you could always spend the day around earls court,I always used to get into conversations with pinays there and they always were either single or had single friends they were looking to match-make and play cupid for.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Quite right - if you don't ask you don't get, are you a man or mouse etc etc.

This is probably the best route for Stones - thread starts "Just joined" but top right "Join Date Oct 2011". Don't let the grass grow under your feet Stones :smile:

stonesboy
19th January 2013, 11:13
thank you all for your replies and appreciate it. I was in London but moved to Bucks and i did join a while ago but moved and just revisited my account here. Have a new place now and want a new start with a pinoy.
The thing i like about the culture is how warm and welcoming and loving a culture it is. Family is everything and i think this way too.
Thanks again though for all your advice hope i can find happiness as lots of you seem to have

Tawi2
19th January 2013, 19:24
and want a new start with a pinoy.
Your better off with a piNAY stones :cwm25: