PDA

View Full Version : Indefinite leave to Remain Approve ( PEO Cardiff)

cessxy
22nd January 2013, 18:24
Hello,

Just want to share my experience in applying my ILR. :)
I follow Terpe's thread regarding how to book an appointment in PEO. And got lucky to find an appointment in Cardiff which is convenient to us to go.

Book a hotel for a night and go to UK border office the following day at 8am 30 mins early to my appointment. Iam the first applicant arrive (early bird catches the worm) :) . Do the security thing, go to a window where we submit my application. And wait for my name to be called for biometrics. After biometric we leave and do some shopping :) while waiting for their call when they are done processing my application. In less than 2 hours waiting we receive a call saying that we can come back now as my application is approved :):) (Took only 2 hrs to process my application). And got all the original papers that we submit and passports. And now we will just wait for my BRP to arrive this week.

We dont mind paying extra for PEO as it worth to do this (well for me) because in the next few months I need to sort my kids to come over here, and less hassle aswell.

This is the list of the documents that we submit (for some peeps there who is about to apply for their ILR)

-Applicants Covering letter ( Need to do this because of the error of my visa before and about my tax return that will be available this april 2013)
-Life in the UK test result
-Marriage Certificate
-Decree Absolute for my husband

Financial Documents
- Applicants Accountant confirmation letter
- Applicants 3 months bank statement
- Spouse 3 months bank statement
- SPouse P60 (2011-2012)
- Spouse 3 months payslip

Joint name documents
- Council Tax Bill (2010-2011 aND 2011-2012)
- Electricity bill (2012)
-British gas (2012)
-Water Bill (2011 and 2012)

Single Name documents
- HM Revenue Custom (2012)
- Confirmation of GP registration (2011)
- NHS test result ( 2011)
- Dental treatment letter (2012)
- Husband DVLA (2012)
-Husband TV License Bill ( 2011- 2012)

xxx

angellegwen
22nd January 2013, 18:42
wow congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bhem_bhem
22nd January 2013, 18:44
congrats cessxy..:xxgrinning--00xx3::smile:

cessxy
22nd January 2013, 18:46
Thanks angel and bhem :)

raynaputi
22nd January 2013, 18:49
:Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
22nd January 2013, 18:55
Hello,

Just want to share my experience in applying my ILR. :)
I follow Terpe's thread regarding how to book an appointment in PEO. And got lucky to find an appointment in Cardiff which is convenient to us to go.

Book a hotel for a night and go to UK border office the following day at 8am 30 mins early to my appointment. Iam the first applicant arrive (early bird catches the worm) :) . Do the security thing, go to a window where we submit my application. And wait for my name to be called for biometrics. After biometric we leave and do some shopping :) while waiting for their call when they are done processing my application. In less than 2 hours waiting we receive a call saying that we can come back now as my application is approved :):) (Took only 2 hrs to process my application). And got all the original papers that we submit and passports. And now we will just wait for my BRP to arrive this week.

We dont mind paying extra for PEO as it worth to do this (well for me) because in the next few months I need to sort my kids to come over here, and less hassle aswell.

This is the list of the documents that we submit (for some peeps there who is about to apply for their ILR)

-Applicants Covering letter ( Need to do this because of the error of my visa before and about my tax return that will be available this april 2013)
-Life in the UK test result
-Marriage Certificate
-Decree Absolute for my husband

Financial Documents
- Applicants Accountant confirmation letter
- Applicants 3 months bank statement
- Spouse 3 months bank statement
- SPouse P60 (2011-2012)
- Spouse 3 months payslip

Joint name documents
- Council Tax Bill (2010-2011 aND 2011-2012)
- Electricity bill (2012)
-British gas (2012)
-Water Bill (2011 and 2012)

Single Name documents
- HM Revenue Custom (2012)
- Confirmation of GP registration (2011)
- NHS test result ( 2011)
- Dental treatment letter (2012)
- Husband DVLA (2012)
-Husband TV License Bill ( 2011- 2012)

xxx

Congratulations, Cess ... I'm simply :BouncyHappy: delighted to read you've been granted ILR.

Thanks, too, for sharing the list of documents you took with you to Cardiff, since this will be a tremendous help to others thinking of applying through one of the various Public Enquiry Offices. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cessxy
22nd January 2013, 19:01
Thanks rayna

cessxy
22nd January 2013, 19:01
Thanks Arthur :)

stevie c
22nd January 2013, 19:16
Many congratulations hoping my wife's ilr is approved any time now

Arthur Little
22nd January 2013, 19:19

That's why I've posted this extract :yeahthat: separately from the MAIN body of your thread ... to encourage others who may be of the same mind, as ...

... :iagree: ... it really IS worth couples paying the extra £300~odd - especially for those who feel they're able to afford it! So much LESS stress and strain of waiting ... waiting ... and more waiting can be offloaded by doing it this way! :smile:

Arthur Little
22nd January 2013, 19:45
... hoping my wife's ilr is approved any time now

Hopefully, it soon WILL be, Stevie ... again, all the best with yours and Florsel's efforts. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
22nd January 2013, 20:19
Congrats girl:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
22nd January 2013, 23:06
Congratulations cessxy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
22nd January 2013, 23:28
Hopefully, it soon WILL be, Stevie ... again, all the best with yours and Florsel's efforts. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Many thanks for your kind words Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
23rd January 2013, 00:09
Many thanks for your kind words Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
23rd January 2013, 09:26
Many congratulations hoping my wife's ilr is approved any time now

soon my friend, soon it will be here for many of us, lots posted around our time

MissAna
23rd January 2013, 10:11
congratulations :Jump:

Terpe
23rd January 2013, 10:14
Congratulations cessxy and very well done. :Jump:

Thank you for making the effort to provide your great feedback on your experience together with the documentation listing you submitted :xxgrinning--00xx3:

han
23rd January 2013, 10:22
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congrats cessxy..,
and thanks for sharing the lists of docs.,
WOW- only two hours!? (waiting time) that's great..

Faye_and_Brian
21st February 2013, 12:23
Hi Cessxy, I will be applying for my ILR in 5 months time, reading on your post gave me an idea in preparation for my documents, would like to ask since you got the result in less than 2 hours I assume you applied for the premium service which is a one day result. How much does it cost to you? Thanks in advance :)

mickmyrna
21st February 2013, 13:36
Congratulations Cessxy :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
21st February 2013, 13:51
Hello, Faye ... the cost at a main PEO is [currently] £1,377 - as against £991 by post - well worth the additional £386 for applicants who feel they can afford the extra for the sake of their peace of mind in getting the procedure over and done with in a couple of hours. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doubtless, though, fees are likely to rise again in April :icon_rolleyes: ... as has been the practice in past years.

Nonetheless ... it's still a route worth considering, IMO :smile:

sars_notd_virus
21st February 2013, 18:22
congrats Ces:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cessxy
21st February 2013, 19:11
Hi Cessxy, I will be applying for my ILR in 5 months time, reading on your post gave me an idea in preparation for my documents, would like to ask since you got the result in less than 2 hours I assume you applied for the premium service which is a one day result. How much does it cost to you? Thanks in advance :)

Hi Faye, yep I applied for premium service and it cost £1377. Goodluck :)

Faye_and_Brian
21st February 2013, 19:24
Hello, Faye ... the cost at a main PEO is [currently] £1,377 - as against £991 by post - well worth the additional £386 for applicants who feel they can afford the extra for the sake of their peace of mind in getting the procedure over and done with in a couple of hours. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doubtless, though, fees are likely to rise again in April :icon_rolleyes: ... as has been the practice in past years.

Nonetheless ... it's still a route worth considering, IMO :smile:

Wow! That will cost a lot plus my daughter, she is dependant with me :-(