PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here...

Maia
22nd August 2007, 15:50
Hiya Guys. Just stumbled on this site while DESPERATELY googling for filipinos around my area. LoL... By the way, I'm Maia and I'm currently living here in the north. (Bottesford, Scunthorpe). I used to live with my family in London for 4 years and have moved here with my partner 2 years ago when. It's been tough not having family and friends around ... (LoL, I just registered seconds ago, now I'm moaning... ) In fairness I've got 1 filipina friend in the area but we're both desperate to meet MORE ....

I'm glad to have found this site and I won't stop crossing my fingers until somebody would get back at me saying they only live 'round the block from me... LoL.

Thanks and I'm looking forwards to have new friends...

Maia
22nd August 2007, 16:13
Me again... : ) Sorry about the typos ^^^^ . Been on the pc for 3 hours and my bout of arthritis isn;t helping either... : ) Just to add a few more infos bout me, I'm 29 and a mommy to a very cute 2 year old girl (LoL...I'm not concieted, just convinced...) I am very passionate about FOOD and COOKING that's why I really miss having tons of friends... hahayyyyy.... Anyway, dali na please if anyone of you lives near or around my area parang awa nyo na get in touch para get together naman tayo... I'll be in charge with the food so long as you guys are gonna bring the booze... LoL... Mwuahhhhhh to you lot....

Blueberry
22nd August 2007, 16:27
:Hellooo: Maia,

Welcome to the forum,i'm sure you will meet some filipino near to you very soon :)

silver13
22nd August 2007, 17:03
hello Maia, welcome to the site:Hellooo: if only our place is close to you, i also wanted to meet filipina here, i just arrived last saturday but unfortunately haven't meet filipina in birmingham yet:bigcry: hoping to meet gracy or lenny oneday:BouncyHappy:

You will enjoy the forum anyway:) and goodluck, hope there are some filipina near you so you can have get together :-)

Shifty-Sidney
22nd August 2007, 18:05
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Hi Maia - you will have many friends here, I am not Fillipino, but i am up north!
Welcome to the site and have fun.
:)

Mrs Daddy
22nd August 2007, 18:17
Hi maia a very warm welcome to you from us in filipinouk.mwaaaahhhh :)

Alan
22nd August 2007, 18:56
Hi Maia and welcome. Very nice people here. :)

Sailor_JT
22nd August 2007, 19:17
Hi Maia welcome to the north, there are more filipina in the north for sure, plenty around us over in Leeds.,enjoy, you will find them soon, Lots in South Yorkshire too

tiger@tigress
22nd August 2007, 19:58
:Hellooo:Hi Maia and welcome. :Hellooo:

mach
23rd August 2007, 01:37
maBuhaY maia and weLcome :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

gracia143
23rd August 2007, 03:23
Hi and Welcome Mai...:Hellooo: Annilyn! Don't worry we'll see each other in some real good times, take care!

LEAHnew
23rd August 2007, 03:30
Hi Maia.. Welcome!
Intelligent and Friendly people are here for you...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
23rd August 2007, 05:35
Welcome Maia!!! You surely will meet lots of friendly people here.... I also hope that i will meet filipino friends someday when i go back to
England.....Mabuhay!!!

Maia
23rd August 2007, 15:55
Hiya guys....thanks for the very warm welcome... :)

Maria_2300
23rd August 2007, 16:01
Hi Maia, welcome to the forum. You will love it here. 100% guaranteed :)

zef
23rd August 2007, 20:16
:Hellooo::Hellooo: Hi Maia, I've worked in and around Scunthorpe for a few years now and I've met a few Filipinas, so they are out their.
There's probably somebody just around the corner from you looking for friends also. good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh and Welcome to the site. :)

wynna
26th August 2007, 18:52
Hiya Guys. Just stumbled on this site while DESPERATELY googling for filipinos around my area. LoL... By the way, I'm Maia and I'm currently living here in the north. (Bottesford, Scunthorpe). I used to live with my family in London for 4 years and have moved here with my partner 2 years ago when. It's been tough not having family and friends around ... (LoL, I just registered seconds ago, now I'm moaning... ) In fairness I've got 1 filipina friend in the area but we're both desperate to meet MORE ....

I'm glad to have found this site and I won't stop crossing my fingers until somebody would get back at me saying they only live 'round the block from me... LoL.

Thanks and I'm looking forwards to have new friends...

Hello! Dont look too much for it, they'll be there or they'll show up when you're not looking for one.

aug06_2006
28th August 2007, 12:58
Hi Maia, welcome to the forum and enjoy!