PDA

View Full Version : Muslim paeodophile abuser spared jail

Dedworth
26th January 2013, 15:18
Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268395/Adil-Rashid-Paedophile-claimed-Muslim-upbringing-meant-didnt-know-illegal-sex-girl-13.html#ixzz2J5iSKeJn

The judge should be dismissed for failing to protect children from this piece of crap

grahamw48
26th January 2013, 15:22
Unbelievable...or is it ? :doh:NoNo:

Arthur Little
26th January 2013, 15:31
:cwm23: ... noncensical!

Dedworth
26th January 2013, 15:41
If anyone is minded to they can put in an online complaint to the "Office for Judicial Complaints" stating that the inept limpwristed judge has damaged public confidence in the judicial system

http://judicialcomplaints.judiciary.gov.uk/index.htm

Terpe
26th January 2013, 16:32
If anyone is minded to they can put in an online complaint to the "Office for Judicial Complaints" stating that the inept limpwristed judge has damaged public confidence in the judicial system

http://judicialcomplaints.judiciary.gov.uk/index.htm

Good link that :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks

Dedworth
27th January 2013, 00:19
Good link that :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks

I've got 2 complaints in at present under review

bigmarco
27th January 2013, 12:22
I submitted one for this case.
Judge told him he knew what was doing was wrong then gives him a suspended sentence. W:censored:r needs to be stood down :cwm23:

nnomad
27th January 2013, 13:22
perhaps the judge knew more about this case than the daily mail cares to show,,,,they have their audience to pander to

Dedworth
27th January 2013, 14:26
perhaps the judge knew more about this case than the daily mail cares to show,,,,they have their audience to pander to

You appear content that the judge allows depraved germs like Adil Rashid freedom to walk the streets. Hopefully if you have any young female relatives they won't fall victim to these muslim groomers.

lordna
27th January 2013, 14:47
Presumably under islamic law its illegal to have sex before marriage and i suppose in other countries he would be beheaded?

The judge here is clearly wrong as the girl was a minor. He should be in jail. However, as he is not, perhaps some locals might like to enforce their own sentence. I dont think anyone would be upset if they did.

Dedworth
27th January 2013, 14:52
Presumably under islamic law its illegal to have sex before marriage and i suppose in other countries he would be beheaded?

The judge here is clearly wrong as the girl was a minor. He should be in jail. However, as he is not, perhaps some locals might like to enforce their own sentence. I dont think anyone would be upset if they did.

:iagree:

grahamw48
27th January 2013, 14:53
I've really given up on this stupid country and the idiots who are running it and our lives. What the hell is going on ? :NoNo:

If it had been you or I who had behaved in this depraved way, we would have been sent down immediately....and rightly so.

imagine
27th January 2013, 15:19

regardless of what else the judge knew about the case, the law was still broken, and isnt having sex with a 13 year old not much different to rape :NoNo: chop his balls off

another point is whether the guy was born here or not, i doubt he'd pass a living in uk test,

grahamw48
27th January 2013, 15:31
If under 13, it's treated as rape.

Clearly they're choosing their victims carefully.

Regardless, it appears that there is one law for 'us' and another for 'them'. :mad:

andy222
27th January 2013, 20:36
It makes you wonder what they preach in these mosques.:doh. I heard somewhere that Mohammed was keen on young girls. What do you expect if they follow his ways?

stevie c
27th January 2013, 20:48
Do as they would do in Muslim countries hanging,firing squad or stoned to death this may sound harsh but that would happen to a westerner in a Muslim country

andy222
27th January 2013, 21:01
Do as they would do in Muslim countries hanging,firing squad or stoned to death this may sound harsh but that would happen to a westerner in a Muslim country
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
28th January 2013, 01:16

Not so sure you're right Stevie. This was a man having sex with a 13 year old girl whom he had been taught was as worthless as a lollipop dropped on the ground.
Seems like it would be totally acceptable in a Muslim country and he would probably have been made an Iman or an Ayatollah or whatever the :censored: they want to call themselves.
The main point here is that BRITISH justice has let down a 13 year old girl despite the judge acknowledging that the defendant knew he was breaking the law. The Judge needs to be taken to task for his handling of this case and if possible a review of the sentence.
I cannot think of a circumstance where an adult knowingly having sex with a 13 year old should not carry a custodial sentence. :cwm23:

Dedworth
29th January 2013, 10:52
Littlejohn in yesterday's Mail

Ignorance is a defence?

Whatever happened to the notion that ignorance of the law is no defence?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2269765/Begging-Bulgaria-benefits-Belgravia.html#ixzz2JMB3DDy8

stevie c
29th January 2013, 13:32
Not so sure your right Stevie. This was a man having sex with a 13 year old girl whom he had been taught was as worthless as a lollipop dropped on the ground.
Seems like it would be totally acceptable in a Muslim country and he would probably have been made an Iman or an Ayatollah or whatever the :censored: they want to call themselves.
The main point here is that BRITISH justice has let down a 13 year old girl despite the judge acknowledging that the defendant knew he was breaking the law. The Judge needs to be taken to task for his handling of this case and if possible a review of the sentence.
I cannot think of a circumstance where an adult knowingly having sex with a 13 year old should not carry a custodial sentence. :cwm23:
Yes I agree if it was a Muslim did that in his own country but my point is if it was a WESTERNER then they would be strung up or stoned to death no questions asked

bigmarco
29th January 2013, 16:00
Well the Office for Judicial complaints have acknowledged my complaint and said they intend to notify me of progress by the 18th February. I'll let you know the outcome although I suspect a limp wristed response.

andy222
29th January 2013, 17:05
Mine too.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
15th February 2013, 18:31
I would venture to suggest that the Office for Judicial Complaints is a complete waste of space. Seemingly they deal with a variety of complaints but not Limp wristed Judges letting paedophiles off with a slap on the wrist.
Seemingly we have to complain to the Attorney Generals office within 28 days of the decision. :cwm23:

andy222
15th February 2013, 20:51
I would venture to suggest that the Office for Judicial Complaints is a complete waste of space. Seemingly they deal with a variety of complaints but not Limp wristed Judges letting paedophiles off with a slap on the wrist.
Seemingly we have to complain to the Attorney Generals office within 28 days of the decision. :cwm23:
I had a reply from them and literally told them they were a waste of space.