PDA

View Full Version : Spousal Application submitted

oakwell
1st February 2013, 11:04
Mira and I submitted the online spousal settlement app today what a PIA! :Cuckoo: Explanation fields that only allow so many characters so then you have to give all the additional detail at the very end of the form. Still, click of a mouse and it's gone. I felt like when you send that email you didn't mean to send and click gone, no recovery. Food for thought. I paid in US $ but if one used a UK credit card in pounds then the OANDA conversion rate shows you pay 861.54 pounds. Is this the reason why they use $s? more squeeze. Finally, biometrics appt Feb 8th in Manila. Probably have to pay Cebu Pacific some pesos for overweight documents in the baggage!:icon_lol:

melovesengland
1st February 2013, 11:07
Good luck and best wishes for you both and your wifes app. Fingers cross! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

oakwell
1st February 2013, 11:38
I see you are from Lincoln. We are currently in Cabadbaran City Mindanao hoping to move to Doncaster South Yorkshire. Do you know anyone from that area?

joebloggs
1st February 2013, 11:53
:xxgrinning--00xx3: all the best

Arthur Little
1st February 2013, 14:01
I paid in US $

Hmm ... :yeahthat: ... it puzzles me that the Embassy now requests this mode of payment, as I'd been led to believe US currency is viewed with suspicion :cwm25: by the banks in the Philippines.

Anyway, I digress ... because, effectively, the real purpose of my post is to wish Mira every success with her spousal visa application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
1st February 2013, 14:08
Best wishes for a speedy and positive outcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
1st February 2013, 14:09
I see you are from Lincoln. We are currently in Cabadbaran City Mindanao hoping to move to Doncaster South Yorkshire. Do you know anyone from that area?

Been to Doncaster. Love it there! I havent got any friend from Doncaster but for sure there will be few filos in the area.

belle29
18th February 2013, 22:29
Good luck with God speed :xxgrinning--00xx3: x

gladz
19th February 2013, 02:10
goodluck in your visa application:xxgrinning--00xx3: