PDA

View Full Version : Criminals face spartan prisons

Dedworth
3rd February 2013, 16:40
Criminals face new 'spartan prisons': Justice Secretary plans tough regime with uniforms, no Sky TV and less pocket money

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272572/Criminals-face-new-spartan-prisons-Justice-Secretary-s-tough-regime-uniforms-Sky-TV-pocket-money.html#ixzz2JqnxHKi4

I've said for years that prisons should be austere places with a brutal regime and that the inmates should be fed a basic subsistence diet. Prison needs to be feared by the scumbags.

It'll never happen whilst the handwringers and do gooders rule the roost :cwm23:

Terpe
3rd February 2013, 17:24
I'll believe it when I see it

grahamw48
3rd February 2013, 17:42
Dammit...there goes my retirement plan. :Erm:

andy222
3rd February 2013, 17:44
Those proposals are against the prisoners human rights.:hubbahubba:

imagine
3rd February 2013, 17:44
oh but what about their human rights :icon_lol:

like sky tv , compassionate visits etc :laugher:

andy222
3rd February 2013, 17:46
Two great minds stuart.:icon_lol:

imagine
3rd February 2013, 17:52
Two great minds stuart.:icon_lol:

touché i was just thinking the same :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
3rd February 2013, 18:22
My prison reform plan

A) Set up brutal austere regime as mentioned in post #1
B) Privatise Prisons and hand over running of them to Singapore Prison Dept c/w deployment in all penal establishments a number of their Gurkha guards
C) All warders to re-apply for their own jobs, those not showing the right attitude to be replaced by ex soldiers
D) Re-introduction of hard labour, corporal and capital punishment

imagine
3rd February 2013, 18:27
chain gang, and breaking rocks

Dedworth
3rd February 2013, 18:29
chain gang, and breaking rocks

We're thinking along similar lines :biggrin:

imagine
3rd February 2013, 19:32
We're thinking along similar lines :biggrin:

well it is supposed to be punishment, not a hotel we can agree on that,

too soft here, its way time it was sorted

grahamw48
3rd February 2013, 19:43
Perhaps we could have them picking and processing vegetables in Boston instead of employing thousands of immigrants. :icon_rolleyes:

bigmarco
4th February 2013, 01:21
Sounds good in a newspaper but I'll wait and see. Long believed they get it to easy inside more like Butlins these days. The politicians really haven't got the bottle to carry this one out. Cherie Blair would be taking bus loads to the ECHR.
Don't forget this is the prime minister who wanted to hug a hoody not tell the scruffy :censored: to pull their trousers up and smarten up and start talking in English.