PDA

View Full Version : confused need help

mendoza82
4th February 2013, 05:46
Hello everyone,i booked online for my english test last saturday.i received thier confirmation that i registered,at the bottom of the letter it says''IF WE DONT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENTS AND COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS WITHIN THE CUT OFF PERIOD WE WILL CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION.i understand i should pay thru bank,actually i planned to pay it now,just confused with what they says COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS?what are this?and cut off period,when is this?i read there that i should pay before feb 20,the exam is gonna happen on feb 27,by the way.just confusing,hesitate now to pay,waiting for enlightenment..thank u in advance..god bless

gladz
4th February 2013, 06:58
Hi mendoza82.

May i ask what specific english test are you going to take.Is it TOEIC or IELTS?

mendoza82
4th February 2013, 14:05
hi gladz,im going to take the toeic test...

gladz
4th February 2013, 14:33
Hi.

Are you going to take it at hopkins in makati?If yes,you need to pay the fee thru their accredited bank then have the receipt scanned along with the requirements they were asking.I think they just need an ID picture.

Hope this helps if you are taking it at Hopkins.

mendoza82
5th February 2013, 08:10
hi gladz,yep in makati,i rung them up yesterday,and yes the said the same thing what u advised me now,thanks u.can i add u as a friend here?

gladz
5th February 2013, 13:48
Hi mendoza82.

Sure you can. Goodluck in your upcoming exam.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joannet
5th February 2013, 16:25
hi there if uwant just gve me your number then i will help u what u need to do in toeic,last dec lang aq dun nag take ng exam,

mendoza82
6th February 2013, 07:38
hi jo i have sent you my mobile no.please check it out in your visitor messages..:smile:please text me thank u

joannet
6th February 2013, 12:01
hi jo i have sent you my mobile no.please check it out in your visitor messages..:smile:please text me thank u

i never get the number yet

McGregor03
17th February 2013, 05:04
Hello everyone,i booked online for my english test last saturday.i received thier confirmation that i registered,at the bottom of the letter it says''IF WE DONT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENTS AND COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS WITHIN THE CUT OFF PERIOD WE WILL CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION.i understand i should pay thru bank,actually i planned to pay it now,just confused with what they says COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS?what are this?and cut off period,when is this?i read there that i should pay before feb 20,the exam is gonna happen on feb 27,by the way.just confusing,hesitate now to pay,waiting for enlightenment..thank u in advance..god bless

Hi Mendoza82,
U will see the cut off date in the calendar from the site of hopkins,u just have to click the date when u want to take the exam it's all there. And I think u will see the requirements when you're going to register for the exam..I think u will pay them through bank which is the BPI or BDO...By the way where u from? Am planning to take the exam on march not sure where though Cebu or Makati...

Mariam

sweetmum
30th June 2013, 08:14
Hi Mendoza82,
U will see the cut off date in the calendar from the site of hopkins,u just have to click the date when u want to take the exam it's all there. And I think u will see the requirements when you're going to register for the exam..I think u will pay them through bank which is the BPI or BDO...By the way where u from? Am planning to take the exam on march not sure where though Cebu or Makati...

Mariam

hi did you take the exam already help me po, which one to get, would it be an advantage kung IELTS when looking for a job there? or just the same they're ok if i only take the TOEIC. Thanks.