PDA

View Full Version : back from Cornwall

stevewool
7th February 2013, 20:28
well have a i missed anything??????, well a few fantastic days just me and Ems and the english weather, wrap up warm and you can do anything i say and we did everything we both wanted to do,Lands end was a very nice place to be, no crowds so it was all to ourselves had a few good hours there, the Lizard again what a beautiful place to sit,
Eden project, very very expensive i thought, but we both had a good day there and the highlight was going above the trees in the tropical dome 50 meters high we was over looking all the trees, by the way if anyone is going there, we can return as many times in a year, all we have to do is show our pass, just give me a shout and you can borrow our 2.
Minack theatre was another day out great sunny weather but very cold, but what a place to be at, beautiful it was, but i would have hated to go to all these places when its packed in the summer months.
St Michaels mount again a nice place to visit when the tide is out or by boat if its in, we waited for low tide so we could walk it and yes we got there and you could not get to the church, closed it said, but we enjoyed the views and the walk too, lots of nice food, lots of nice places visited, but best of all, just the two of us and no work, all pictures are on facebook, Ems facebook if you want to see, or are bored for a few hours

Michael Parnham
7th February 2013, 20:38
So pleased you enjoyed your cornish experience in spite of the weather, will have a peek at your pictures later :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
8th February 2013, 00:04
welcome back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
8th February 2013, 03:13
Glad you had a nice time Steve and Emm :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
8th February 2013, 10:20
It's always nice to spend time together in different surroundings. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Glad you both enjoyed.

Arthur Little
8th February 2013, 14:55
well a few fantastic days just me and Ems and the english weather, wrap up warm and you can do anything i say and we did everything we both wanted to do

Glad the chilly :freezin: seasonal weather wasn't a deterrent ... :welcomex: back! :Hellooo: