PDA

View Full Version : Phil passport renewal here in UK

Bikramyogi
10th February 2013, 11:37
Hi everyone! :Wave:

To all filipiinos who have been here long enough is there a fast-track passport renewal at the Phil embassy here in UK? I heard it takes about 5-6 weeks before they return it to you. There isn't any fast track application on the website mentioned or I may have just missed it. :hubbahubba:

Insights will be highly appreciated. Many thanks! :-)

- Abi

stevewool
10th February 2013, 11:48
what you have heard is correct, but you can have a nice day in london after you have sorted the passport:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
10th February 2013, 12:32
Hi everyone! :Wave:

To all filipiinos who have been here long enough is there a fast-track passport renewal at the Phil embassy here in UK? I heard it takes about 5-6 weeks before they return it to you. There isn't any fast track application on the website mentioned or I may have just missed it. :hubbahubba:

Insights will be highly appreciated. Many thanks! :-)

- Abi

The Philippines Embassy in London does not renew passports.
Passports get sent to Manila for renewal.
No fast-track route

Bikramyogi
10th February 2013, 12:55
Just wondering if they have a fast-track in manila so it can come back here in less than a month or so...

stevewool
10th February 2013, 12:59
it does not take that long once you have filled the forms in, i think it was 3 weeks for Ems was returned to her

Bikramyogi
10th February 2013, 13:03
it does not take that long once you have filled the forms in, i think it was 3 weeks for Ems was returned to her

Great!:Hellooo: i think that's better than 5-6 weeks :smile:

tennisdiana
18th March 2013, 15:03
Hi! I applied for passport renewal las 20th February. Does anyone know if I'll be able to claim it before the Holy Week?

Terpe
18th March 2013, 17:44
Hi! I applied for passport renewal las 20th February. Does anyone know if I'll be able to claim it before the Holy Week?

Well, Easter Sunday falls on 31 March 2013 so still a little time left.

tennisdiana
20th March 2013, 19:17
I got my passport already exactly 4 weeks after I applied! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
21st March 2013, 08:30
I got my passport already exactly 4 weeks after I applied! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

There you go, just in time :xxgrinning--00xx3:
4-5 weeks seems to be the 'norm' these days according to those who report back to the forum.