les_taxi
10th February 2013, 21:24
Bloody marvelous I say :biggrin:

joebloggs
10th February 2013, 21:54
van persie is :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
10th February 2013, 22:03
It's been ManU's to throw away since December, although after what happened last season I bet the fans still have a few nerves.

Terpe
10th February 2013, 22:24
van persie is :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Totally agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:
He's just awesome :Jump:

BTW I'm not a Man U fan. Never have been. But RVP is just out of this world in front of goal :smile:

les_taxi
10th February 2013, 22:53
It's been ManU's to throw away since December, although after what happened last season I bet the fans still have a few nerves.

Yes I agree I'm happy with the situation but a few bad results and I will be a bit concerned,just don't think City are ruthless this season and of course RVP has helped our cause a lot.
If we can beat city at home that's it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iani
10th February 2013, 23:26
Hmmm in the game "nowadays", this far ahead in February, and unless you commit some acts of total stupidity, the title is as good as in the bag.

The game's just changed, very tight at the top now.

Slight footnote/diversion, I've read a big contributor to success now is the size of the stadium, and the person writing this article suggested this is why Liverpool (once THE team to beat) never win the title anymore - because their stadium is smaller than Old Trafford. Riiiight :Cuckoo: Stadium envy?

joebloggs
10th February 2013, 23:36
united have only lost 3 games out of 26, so it is theirs unless they throw it away :doh

les_taxi
11th February 2013, 08:14
Hmmm in the game "nowadays", this far ahead in February, and unless you commit some acts of total stupidity, the title is as good as in the bag.

The game's just changed, very tight at the top now.

Slight footnote/diversion, I've read a big contributor to success now is the size of the stadium, and the person writing this article suggested this is why Liverpool (once THE team to beat) never win the title anymore - because their stadium is smaller than Old Trafford. Riiiight :Cuckoo: Stadium envy?

I think that is a total load of tosh:NoNo: