PDA

View Full Version : Cfo addy

Jlsandi
12th February 2013, 17:15
Hi Guys,

Just want to check in ton the addy for CFO guidance seminar as I believe it to be held at the CitiGold Centre but on seraching this site and other sI get the impression it is somewhere else? Only reason I asked is, I emailed cfo to check what date for UK seminar and they responded with a sheet with dates and what info needs to be taken and it only had that addy on it?

melovesengland
12th February 2013, 17:53
what is addy? and in what city (cebu or manila) do you wish to do CFO? can you make it a bit clearer?

Jlsandi
12th February 2013, 20:48
what is addy? and in what city (cebu or manila) do you wish to do CFO? can you make it a bit clearer?

My spouse needs to do the guidance seminar to move to here as per my understanding and would be doing it in Manila. The address on the cfo website states - Citigold Center, 1345 Pres. Quirino Avenue corner Osmeņa Highway (South Superhighway)
Manila, Philippines 1007

I just wanted to check this is correct addy as some people have been listing a different addy?

vernier caliper
12th February 2013, 21:48
The Manila CFO is at the junction of the S Luzon Expressway and President Quirino Avenue. If you look on Goolge Maps you will see the CFO building identified by someone on there. It is on Pres Quirino Ave just towards the South West of the junction.

Warning. Get there very very early, and make sure she attends on a day when there is a UK seminar ( it used to only be Thursdays, but check on their website).

melovesengland
12th February 2013, 23:12
cant get over with the addy word but anyway, i would like your wife to ring smef cow to ask if they operate still. that would be ideal because she can do the seminar and get the sticker right after if shes got the visa already.

if they are not operating then she needs to attend to the main office (vernier provided the details and more on the website). as far as i know it is first come first serve basis so she needs to be early.

marga
13th February 2013, 13:37
Hi melovesengland.

I bet he is referring to addy=address:biggrin:

melovesengland
13th February 2013, 14:52
Hi melovesengland.

I bet he is referring to addy=address:biggrin:

Yeah, I know. I fianlly got that after i read his post couple of times. Its just its funny to hear the word addy. :biggrin:

Terpe
13th February 2013, 15:05
Hi Guys,

Just want to check in ton the addy for CFO guidance seminar as I believe it to be held at the CitiGold Centre but on seraching this site and other sI get the impression it is somewhere else? Only reason I asked is, I emailed cfo to check what date for UK seminar and they responded with a sheet with dates and what info needs to be taken and it only had that addy on it?

If you check out the CFO locations webpage here (http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1345&Itemid=843) you'll be able to confirm the correct and current address.

I always strongly urge everyone to double check at source for any recent updates of information.
Postings on forums may not reflect updated information

The address you have for CF Manila is correct :xxgrinning--00xx3: