PDA

View Full Version : David Cameron urges Indians to come to 'welcoming' Britain

joebloggs
14th February 2013, 14:25
:doh

The Prime Minister will next week visit India to tell prospective students that Britain will be “incredibly welcoming” to them if they come to this country to study and work.

read more .. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9868821/Immigration-David-Cameron-urges-Indians-to-come-to-welcoming-Britain.html

andy222
14th February 2013, 14:34
Hes a ass:action-smiley-081:.

imagine
14th February 2013, 14:37
just makes a mockery of the whole thing :NoNo:

Terpe
14th February 2013, 14:47
Curiouser and curiouser :Erm:

Dedworth
14th February 2013, 17:05
I've thought about this and am wondering if it is just a throwaway line aimed at the Indians on the basis that the rogue sham colleges are being dealt with and they can only get in with a visa which supposedly has beefed up checking procedures.

Arthur Little
14th February 2013, 17:22
David Cameron

:biggrin: ... Jekyll & Hyde springs to mind! :doh

............... :yeahthat:

sars_notd_virus
14th February 2013, 17:31
Mr Cameron said he wanted to make sure that Indians are not put off coming to the UK.

I thought they are all here already:Erm:

stevie c
14th February 2013, 17:34
This is wrong sheer lunacy looks like the honest folk in the uk have been shafted again :cwm23:

London_Manila
14th February 2013, 21:53
Well what did you expect from a Tory toff :icon_rolleyes:
These clowns just play to the local audience
He should have repeated his speech about clamping down on non EEC immigration

Career politicians who have the gall to inform us that they entered politics to make things better............bullshit of course they go into politics to line their own pockets

Snouts in the trough all of them just look how Blair coins it in now :cwm23:

bigmarco
15th February 2013, 18:48
Probably a plan with his Banker friends to attract all the IT whizz kids and force the wages down in this field.

andy222
15th February 2013, 20:54
Well what did you expect from a Tory toff :icon_rolleyes:
These clowns just play to the local audience
He should have repeated his speech about clamping down on non EEC immigration

Career politicians who have the gall to inform us that they entered politics to make things better............bullshit of course they go into politics to line their own pockets

Snouts in the trough all of them just look how Blair coins it in now :cwm23:
I agree.

andy222
15th February 2013, 20:55
Probably a plan with his Banker friends to attract all the IT whizz kids and force the wages down in this field.
:xxgrinning--00xx3:.It just makes a mockery of the saying we are all in it together. More like they are all in it together.

imagine
15th February 2013, 21:22
well i hope hes got a big enough house to accommodate them all

andy222
15th February 2013, 21:52
I think it will be a case of NOT ON MY DOORSTEP imagine.

joebloggs
16th February 2013, 11:59
16 arrests after Bengal Indian restaurants in Monifieth and Forfar raided by UK Border Agency

:laugher: 16 :doh, :Hellooo: and welcome to the UK :biggrin:

AND WHY NO MENTION OF WHERE THEY WERE FROM :Erm:

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/angus/16-arrests-after-bengal-indian-restaurants-in-monifieth-and-forfar-raided-by-uk-border-agency-1.69474