PDA

View Full Version : czarina of PILIPINAS

czar028
25th August 2007, 17:42
I am czarina and would like to meet friends online...I am 30 years old and will be turning 31 on sept 2007....I am a Physical Therapist and a freelance java programmer and I love to cook and enjoys learning new stuffs online....lets be friends.....my email is czar028 AT yahoo.com and tell me something about you....:-)+

joebloggs
26th August 2007, 09:31
:yikes::omg::yikes:
rob or should i call you trevor , thats a good friend of mine :D

baboyako
26th August 2007, 11:10
for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++) {
:Hellooo:
}
exit(:Rasp:);

vbkelly
26th August 2007, 14:14
I am czarina and would like to meet friends online...I am 30 years old and will be turning 31 on sept 2007....I am a Physical Therapist and a freelance java programmer and I love to cook and enjoys learning new stuffs online....lets be friends.....my email is czar028 AT yahoo.com and tell me something about you....:-)+

welcome to the forum czarina:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

walesrob
26th August 2007, 14:56
for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++) {
:Hellooo:
}
exit(:Rasp:);

You've been at the beer again haven't you? :CompBuster:

joebloggs
26th August 2007, 16:22
good to see you finally made it lady :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:D

and baboyako you've been to night skool learning java :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aug06_2006
26th August 2007, 16:50
Hi czarina, welcome to this site.

KeithD
26th August 2007, 17:00
I drink Java......lovely coffee :)

charlwill
26th August 2007, 17:01
Hi Czarina welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
26th August 2007, 19:13
welcome czarina :)

Shifty-Sidney
26th August 2007, 19:23
:Erm::Erm:
java?????
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
:):yikes::action-smiley-081::yikes::)
i know sign language only heheeh
welcome to the site

silver13
26th August 2007, 19:40
welcome czarina:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: hope i can understand java :Erm::Erm: but cooking is:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mich
27th August 2007, 02:38
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Hi Czarina! Welcome to the forum. i am a Physical Therapist too. I am on Home Care Practice.

Hope you enjoy ur time here!

:rolleyes:

tiger@tigress
27th August 2007, 09:01
:Hellooo: Welcome :Hellooo:

czar028
27th August 2007, 15:53
thank you for ur warm welcome guys.....

czar028
27th August 2007, 16:07
Can anyone help me define love in his or her own way?:Hellooo:.....and thank you for your warm welcome guys:-)

czar028
27th August 2007, 16:26
a friend of mine introduce me this forum....well if he is reading this....his name is mark s. if your there....thanks pa-re :-)I think i will enjoy coming here in this forum.....Hello mitch....i shifted to programming but i'd still like to pursue my career in PT someday:-)...for baboyako...here is for you====>>>>#$@! $#!@!!! AYOS;-)

charlwill
27th August 2007, 17:04
:Erm::Erm:
"Love is a strong liking for someone. It's a strong passionate affection for another person".

That is the difinition of love in a circular form but if we're going to define love in a Biblical way. This is what LOVE is.

"Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things; believes all things; hopes all things; endures all things".

joebloggs
27th August 2007, 19:05
a friend of mine introduce me this forum....well if he is reading this....his name is mark s. if your there....thanks pa-re :-)I think i will enjoy coming here in this forum.....Hello mitch....i shifted to programming but i'd still like to pursue my career in PT someday:-)...for baboyako...here is for you====>>>>#$@! $#!@!!! AYOS;-)

thanks Czar you've blown my cover :D, everyone thought my name was joe :doh

good to see you here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
27th August 2007, 19:08
living a double life in barnsley :yikes:

walesrob
27th August 2007, 19:30
thanks Czar you've blown my cover :D, everyone thought my name was joe :doh

good to see you here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Anything else you want to tell us Mark? :icon_lol:

PeterB
27th August 2007, 20:00
This definition of love was once given by a clergyman friend of my father in law:
True Love is the active seeking of the other person's total happiness; the constant desire to achieve that which is best for the other person.

czar028
27th August 2007, 22:45
aha!!!!...hmmm.....hehehe;-)

fred
28th August 2007, 01:39
Can anyone help me define love in his or her own way?Love is ....An ocean of emotion:love18: ,completely surrounded by expenses.:REGamblMoney01HL1:

Mich
28th August 2007, 10:06
Hello mitch....i shifted to programming but i'd still like to pursue my career in PT someday:-)

good luck on that if you still want to pursue it. i never really did like being a therapist. LOL. the only thing that i love about it is being with the patients, especially the geria! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

czar028
28th August 2007, 10:29
last 2 days ago...someone pm me at my yahoo account...his name was alex and he is 38 and from germany...he said he is looking for a filipina who is dominant who will treat him as a slave and he will treat the woman his Goddess and will marry her and will give everything she wants.....i told him why would he want someone like that.....he said he is a slave for love.....well $@!$#$%#@#@.... i told the guy he landed on the wrong person cause im not that kind of woman.....i told him i like it equal and find another woman...he said he wants me....i said i don't like to be dominant...as i want to please my man and be treated equally...he still insist....so what i told him ok...if you want...start serving me....i want you to read the bible for me and do the rosary for me everyday....he said God never exists...he said it is stupid...i said r u complaining......and he said no but i will do that....i said ok...so do u have a mic and a camera....he said no.....and he also said he will buy tomorrow so we could talk and start our communication....so i said ok...tomorrow u will start reading the bible and start praying the rosary...he said that is stupid.....i said there u r complaining again......well....his replies r late and he said..i think i better find someone...i said why....i told him u wanted to be my slave...he said im not stupid.....:icon_lol::laugher::laugher::laugher: he said a lot of things to me like i am an intelligent woman and why would i believe on stupidity according to him.....well i guess thats the best way for me to get rid of him hehehe.....
nway....i told him...we can be friends:) so if there is anyone who wants to meet the guy.....i think his id in yahoo is servatus4u.....good luck:8_1_215::irish::Britain::36_1_26[1]::4::woohoo:

czar028
28th August 2007, 10:49
likewise mitch:BouncyHappy::peepwall:

czar028
28th August 2007, 10:58
from :...brandon franklin <brandon_franklin_01@yahoo.com>
Dearest Friend,
Greetings to you in the name of the Lord Jesus, I am sorry for myself that I have lived a life that has left me so empty inside. It is very sad that I don't have loved ones that care enough to carry out my last wishes, and that my health is failing me. We know not what tomorrow brings although we plan ahead for only God alone knows the pathway we must
tread. We cannot know the future not one second nor minute or hour each circumstance that we must face... In his sweet loving hands.
You will distribute the funds to any charity organizations of your choice, the victims of Tsunami and hurricane katrina; the lawyer is only going to assist you with his knowledge in
getting the funds out from the Bank and helping you to provide the necessary documents to claim the funds with no risk involved, it is 100% risk free. I got your email address from a friend of mine who was a representative to norwich exportation company.
This project should be kept strictly confidential because of the sum involved and the International monetary policies guiding transfer of Huge funds.I would like to know much about whom am dealing with to really bring a satisfactory wellbeing to my feelings and understanding.
I am going to write an Application on your behalf to the Bank so that a notice can be sent to them about the change of beneficiary. You on the other hand should try and get in touch with my attorney, Barrister Anthony Owens here in United Kingdom as soon as possible via mail or telephone calls. I am very sick Please send the lawyer your personal
information to enable him open communication with you on how to proceed and secure the funds.
Ensure working with the Attorney with all request for a vast and easy completion.I understand your feelings towards the contact through this media in such project but due to my ill health and present condition am reaching you through this media.
I need you to give me your words that you will be very Honest and straight forward with me when the money gets to you, So long as you can execute this Project successfully and help me dispatched it to charity organizations or set up one.
Thus, I would need you to get back to me on the following issues,
(1) That you are in a position to be trusted as a God fearing person with such a large amount of fund and dispatched it to charity 0rganization of your choice or set up one in my name.
(2) That you are willing to contact the Bank to discuss the terms of releasing the funds.
(3) That you fully understand this transaction up to this stage and you are ready to proceed under these terms.
(4) That you will keep this trust I have in you confidential pending when you have funds in your possession to distribute.
As soon as I receive your reply that you are ready to proceed you can contact the Attorney details below for further briefing.Having resolved to entrust this project into your hands, I want to remind you that, it
needs your commitment and diligent follow up.
If you work seriously you will deduct 10% for your effort and management services from the total funds when transferred. My relatives aren not making things easy for
me and i am getting weaker by the day.
I am just praying and believing on God to intervene in my case. Please keep praying for me and do get back to me when you get words from the lawyer.

Name: Barrister Anthony Owens
Tel: +44-704-570-8575
Email:owensattorneychambers@yahoo.com

May God's mercy and blessings be upon your soul.
Best regards,
Mr.Brandon Franklin.
:blacklistsmartassHL:behead::BlacklistThumbdown0:xxmixed-smiley-017::NEW3::23_111_9[1]::devil-smiley-029::erotic4::erotic4::erotic4::erotic4::erotic4::erotic4::erotic4::erotic4::smileybigangry::xxgrinning-smiley-0
this guy is sick..he needs to be in a mental hospital...
i hope if anyone receive emails like this....get rid of it!

joebloggs
28th August 2007, 13:10
living a double life in barnsley :yikes:

:yikes: never been to barnsley, nor do i ever intend to :D

opps :Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

oh yes barnsley mark - leading the double life :D:icon_lol::D