PDA

View Full Version : static caravans

stevewool
17th February 2013, 10:23
a friend has one of these in spain, its on a park with everything you want, pool, club, sky sports and so on, and its very very cheap too,
You can stay all year in it and the rent per year is good, so whats the catch, i dont know, it all is fantastic for him, anyone ever had one of these before
It does sound like a ideal way to escape from here and cheaply too

RickyR
17th February 2013, 11:38
I quiet fancy a break in the UK with the kids at one of the resorts with static caravans or lodges. Butlins, haven and centre parks all look like good value holidays for the whole family.
Never tried them before, so no idea what they are like.

grahamw48
17th February 2013, 11:46
I was asked to sell them once (for a site in Portugal).

They worked out at about £35,000, including transportation from the UK factory to the site, plus the annual plot fees.

These new ones are just amazing with what they have built in to them. :smile:

stevewool
17th February 2013, 11:59
well this friend works in one of out other places so he knows what he is saying, there are a few that come up for sale from time to time, and for such a very low figure too, he cant praise the site enough.
The only problem i can see is hes big into cowboy line dancing so if the site is full of these, that is a big put off seeing a cowgirl whos built like a big heifer too:NoNo:

Michael Parnham
17th February 2013, 12:50
Kelynack caravan and camping park Nr Penzance Cornwall, been going there for many years, very peacful and only five miles from Penzance and walking distance from St Just. Stunning area!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
17th February 2013, 13:02
stunning area indeed but penzance in winter compared to spain, i want to feel the sun on my face, not through a balaclava