PDA

View Full Version : hello

kimmi
26th August 2007, 11:09
hello everyone,

i just want to ask if there's somebody here who is currently collecting and preparing their documents for fiancee visa application and who have had a denied visit visa application..

i am really nervous and afraid what if i get denied again this time..but i am hoping and praying that like other happy couples here i can be with my fiance soon..

i am doing my best to collect and prepare all those docs needed of course with the help of this site and people here who dont get tired answering me eventhough sometimes i get silly.. i am very lucky to find this one coz this is really a big help especially for those people like me who have no one to ask regards to application..

so if there's somebody who is also in the same situation maybe we can talk and exchange ideas or help each other too..

Good luck to me and to all others who are and will be applying and congrats to all those who got their visa's!!!:BouncyHappy:

mike1
26th August 2007, 15:50
We are just waiting now, application submitted nearly six weeks ago, alot of preparation went into the application , got it done with the help and information from people on here , if there is anything I can help you with please feel free to ask

joebloggs
26th August 2007, 16:49
having your visit visa denied should not have any effect on your app for a fiancee visa, many visit visas are rejected. so don't worry about it.

just provide the evidence they ask for. do a search on here for info, ask help from others, and prove that you
1) have a relationship with the lady
2) you have suitable accommodation
3) finances to support her, so there will be no recourse to public funds..

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
26th August 2007, 19:28
goodluck to kimmi and mike...:)

kimmi
27th August 2007, 03:10
goodluck to kimmi and mike...:)

thank u Mrs Daddy and Sir Joe,

Right now I am waiting for the latest documents of my fiance from june to August since I have his payslips, mortgages and other docs from my visitvisa application last May and hopefully by next month I can submit my application too..

I am really happy to found this site and it is really a pleasure being a member here..

:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

tiger@tigress
27th August 2007, 09:06
We are just waiting now, application submitted nearly six weeks ago, alot of preparation went into the application , got it done with the help and information from people on here , if there is anything I can help you with please feel free to ask

Right now I am waiting for the latest documents of my fiance from june to August since I have his payslips, mortgages and other docs from my visitvisa application last May and hopefully by next month I can submit my application too..
I am really happy to found this site and it is really a pleasure being a member here..

Goodluck both of you just be patient.... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
27th August 2007, 09:58

Goodluck and GOD BLESS TO BOTH OF YOU!:)

purplealien
27th August 2007, 10:07
I am in the same position as Mike1, waiting for the outcome of our application. A lot of preparation went into it, so I am hoping that it all goes through smoothly.

If there is anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask :)

kimmi
27th August 2007, 11:03
hello friends,

i am going to print our emails today, am just confused do i have to print those emails from my fiance only or mine only or both of our emails to each other?isnt it mine is saved at the sent items..

thanks..

kimmi

mike1
27th August 2007, 17:01
include yours and his e-mails, the same goes for letters:xxgrinning--00xx3:

prettyd30
27th August 2007, 23:25
Hi Kimmi don't worry too much as long as your fiance can support you, you have loads of evidence on your relationship and you have met personally there wont be any problem. Good Luck! :)

Print everything you think is useful for your application emails, chat sessions, screen shots... everything!