PDA

View Full Version : RANA VENTURE Review: Is RANA VENTURE a SCAM?

marlyn&kenny
21st February 2013, 22:52
Is RANA VENTURE a SCAM?
Yes DEFO! I am a victim of their coos and scam, I google cheapest flight and on that date Feb 8,2013 morning found this sponsored link RANAVENTURE.com , i had come across loads of other website and was so lazy to navigate their page so when i saw their phone number, i quickly dial their number, and that is how it all started,
Erin, one of the girl working for this ranaventure scammers, she was so sweet and polite, very patient, she told me that the price is only Valid on that day so i had to wake my husband and told him about this prices and flights i found, he was still in bed when he said , ok baby go ahead and pay for it.
Because i was so excited , i forgot to mention to my hubby that the only payment method is through bank transfer or bank deposit to their account.
So i did paid them on that day Feb 8,2013. 1,715 GBP
after done the transfer i ring them and inform them that i have done it and ask for my booking details and ticket number, but they said wait for 30 minutes. Ring them back again and they give us booking with wrong flight times.
So Monday came and ring them again and they manage to give us a confirm booking with etihad airways with the correct flight time we wanted, I asked for the ticket number and they said they can not generate the ticket number 5 days before the flight! SO we said OH MY GOD, this is a scam! they said NO of course, they convince me to check with etihad about the booking reference and i did, it says confirmed and guaranteed.
but one day when check on etihad website, it says can not be found, booking may have been cancelled.
So rang them again and ask why they cancelled my booking and she can not give me an answer,my heart sank... Oh my God !
she promised to give us refund many times but nothing happen, until we start ringing trading standard, police who then pass us to action fraud who then ask details etc,.,
I am so humiliated and disgusted , how the hell i allow myslef to be fooled by this people.

Also find out, there is one detective who also a victim of their cheap flights scam!

ACTION FRAUD , act now please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dedworth
21st February 2013, 22:59
These filth need putting behind bars

Doc Alan
21st February 2013, 23:19
Well done for posting Marlyn, once again I'm sure I can speak for other members in saying you and Kenny have our sympathy. Of course we all make mistakes and please try to regain your self-respect. At the very least this should help prevent others from being de-frauded by Rana Venture.

marlyn&kenny
22nd February 2013, 00:44
Well done for posting Marlyn, once again I'm sure I can speak for other members in saying you and Kenny have our sympathy. Of course we all make mistakes and please try to regain your self-respect. At the very least this should help prevent others from being de-frauded by Rana Venture.

Thank you all for your moral support. means a lot :smile:

melovesengland
22nd February 2013, 10:54
Yeah, keep the chin up love and pick yourself up. It couldve been worse! We cant bring back the past. Learn from the lesson and keep positive! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
22nd February 2013, 11:10
RANA VENTURE SCAM?

Go to the local bikers pub and ask a few for a favour for some drinks :biggrin:

KeithD
22nd February 2013, 11:10
If you search for just "RANA VENTURE SCAM?" it is already flagged at the top of Google :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
5th July 2013, 21:42
Just an update guys, found out that we are 16 victims of this scam,..
I wanted to find the rest of the victims and encourage them so we can give pressure to the police. and i think if together (16 victims) will file a complain against the police for not taking any action , they might start moving their ass to investigate this!

I know we can not recover our money anymore but wont it be better to know that these people behind that scam thrown to prison grrrrrrr :cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23: