PDA

View Full Version : Three killers strung up by the Japs

Dedworth
21st February 2013, 23:45
Japan has hanged three death-row inmates, the first executions under Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21528526

Well done Japan :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
22nd February 2013, 00:26
Justice Minister Sadakazu Tanigaki well done:appl:

Dedworth
22nd February 2013, 00:48
Thankfully Mr Tanigaki's a neckstretcher not a handwringer. An eye for an eye let's have some here!

grahamw48
22nd February 2013, 01:13
Agree. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
22nd February 2013, 01:14
Knock for knock
Neck for neck
String 'em up ...
Hang 'em high
What the heck? :anerikke:
Let 'em die!

And on that cheery :BouncyHappy: note ... :yawn:

I shall bid y'all goodnight!

stevie c
22nd February 2013, 01:30
They got what they deserved simples

Trefor
22nd February 2013, 09:54
I don't agree with the death sentence, whatever the crime. It would be a stronger punishment to have these prisoners spend the rest of their lives in solitary confinement thinking about what they're missing for the rest of their lives. Death is an easy way out for them.

grahamw48
22nd February 2013, 11:15
It's an easy and cheap way of exterminating unwanted trash from an already grossly overpopulated world.

Also an excellent deterrent..perhaps not for all, but certainly for most.

I think most of the anti-hanging people would soon change their minds if it was one of their own loved ones who had been raped or murdered etc.

This is for PROVEN cases of course.

joebloggs
22nd February 2013, 12:02
they should have paid the Russian army to 'look after them' at the Siberian Salt Mines and make them work and earn their bread and water..

Dedworth
22nd February 2013, 16:48
I don't agree with the death sentence, whatever the crime. It would be a stronger punishment to have these prisoners spend the rest of their lives in solitary confinement thinking about what they're missing for the rest of their lives. Death is an easy way out for them.

I think the delay of keeping them for a while on death row not knowing that they may swing in the morning is all part of the punishment

Arthur Little
22nd February 2013, 19:39
I think the delay of keeping them for a while on death row not knowing that they may swing in the morning is all part of the punishment

You could well be correct in your line of thinking :icon_rolleyes: ... even though the frequently lengthy "waiting periods" purportedly exist to enable the assorted teams of lawyers assigned to *condemned inmates to go through the [seemingly endless] channels of appeal on their behalf - more or less in the same way as the United States' Judicial System operates - I've often wondered myself, whether subjecting *them to the tortures inflicted by such prolonged spells of uncertainty :23_111_9[1]: does, indeed, form part of the punishment.

les_taxi
22nd February 2013, 19:45
I would make it worse and just before hanging get someone to call and say they are pardoned,tell the scumbags and see them dance with joy only to tell them sorry it was a wrong number meant for another prison :icon_lol:

stevie c
22nd February 2013, 19:48
It's an easy and cheap way of exterminating unwanted trash from an already grossly overpopulated world.

Also an excellent deterrent..perhaps not for all, but certainly for most.

I think most of the anti-hanging people would soon change their minds if it was one of their own loved ones who had been raped or murdered etc.

This is for PROVEN cases of course.
Exactly well put Graham :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
22nd February 2013, 20:05
I would make it worse and just before hanging get someone to call and say they are pardoned,tell the scumbags and see them dance with joy only to tell them sorry it was a wrong number meant for another prison :icon_lol:

:nono-1-1: ... that would be totally inhumane, Les ... I'm sure you don't really MEAN that! :NoNo:

les_taxi
22nd February 2013, 22:21
:nono-1-1: ... that would be totally inhumane, Les ... I'm sure you don't really MEAN that! :NoNo:

If someone as in the above had murdered a child then I certainly do mean it, it was inhumane to kill the child :censored:

andy222
22nd February 2013, 23:14
I disagree with that. They are a burden on the taxpayer and have no right in society.