PDA

View Full Version : fast track

skye
27th August 2007, 16:23
Hello everyone,

I am about to apply for my fiancee visa within the next two weeks and was delighted :Erm: to know that the visa fee for fiancees has almost doubled to 47500 pesos. Oh my.

I was wondering if anyone has come across applying through the new system. The new website says that there is also something called a FAST TRACK system where other applicants can apply...

does ayone know what this means? This is supposedly a condition for eligiblity...
"...A person with extant conditions which will still be valid on their return to the UK, who can show they have been in the UK within the past 3 months and is returning to the UK to complete this previous stay." can apply for fast track processing.

This is one of the new things i've seen on the new website link is http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/fasttrack.aspx

This is so confusing. I have just arrived from the UK on a visitor visa to process my fiancee visa and we were able to get a provisional wedding booking in the UK for the 26th of Oct so fast track might actually help. I'm just not sure what the website means exactly. Your help would be most appreciated!

Warm Regards,
Skye

skye
27th August 2007, 16:54
I forgot to add... my visit visa this year has been valid from jan 3, 2007 and will be valid until jan 3, 2009. Would this mean that I am eligible for one who has...

" extant conditions which will still be valid on their return to the UK, who can show they have been in the UK within the past 3 months and is returning to the UK to complete this previous stay."

I plan to switch from my visitor to a fiancee visa now. I was in the UK from april 2007 and just arrived this august 16. I am really confused because this fast track system is new to me and it doesn't say anything about it on the website. Has anyone encountered anything or used this?

Any help will be appreciated!:ARsurrender:

Regards,

Skye

skye
28th August 2007, 06:30
Hi All,

I just called the call center of the embassy. Apparently, the new fast track system is only available to those seeking non-settlement visas. Hope you find this info useful!

Regards,

Skye

PeterB
28th August 2007, 06:39
We didn't know about 'fast track', but I'm sure that Ruby's visit to Australia caused her application to be automatically fast-tracked, which would explain her (6 month) visa arriving back in Tagum exactly 7 days after the application was submitted.