PDA

View Full Version : Who are from London?

beth18
4th March 2013, 00:14
Would really love to meet up members who are from London and eventually we can form a community, I am so jealous of Filipinos who are members of a certain community... and how they support and help each other, the summer party and gatherings, trips that they do.

Slip
4th March 2013, 11:56
Do you mean London as in Central London, or like myself the outskirts of London near Heathrow airport?

malchard888
4th March 2013, 13:09
Do you mean London as in Central London, or like myself the outskirts of London near Heathrow airport?

We live near Heathrow too @ Uxbridge

beth18
4th March 2013, 14:57
From Central London would be closer...but it doesn't matter

Slip
5th March 2013, 08:31
Well hopefully if all goes well and We get married as planned next year and she comes to live in London with me I will be looking out for friends to keep her from getting homesick...

anne090909
5th March 2013, 11:04
Would really love to meet up members who are from London and eventually we can form a community, I am so jealous of Filipinos who are members of a certain community... and how they support and help each other, the summer party and gatherings, trips that they do.

sounds nice :smile: I'm from Central London :wink: been here for nearly 2 months and no friends yet :cwm25:

beth18
6th March 2013, 16:01
Well hopefully if all goes well and We get married as planned next year and she comes to live in London with me I will be looking out for friends to keep her from getting homesick...

Oh that would be nice all the best and give me a buzz later.

beth18
6th March 2013, 16:10
sounds nice :smile: I'm from Central London :wink: been here for nearly 2 months and no friends yet :cwm25:

Really where about in Central London and where are you from in Phil's?

PM me if you don't mind and we can exchange numbers. Looking forward to meeting you, I hope there are more.

bon
9th March 2013, 13:08
i'm not from central but can get to in half an hr via train! i'm from Kingston upon Thames an looking to meet new friends! : ) x

Slip
10th March 2013, 06:30
i'm not from central but can get to in half an hr via train! i'm from Kingston upon Thames an looking to meet new friends! : ) x

Not to far from me, I am by Heathrow Airport.

Oh and welcome on your first post since you joined in 2007......

:grosyeux:

ConfusedMe
10th March 2013, 13:26
Sounds great. I wish I am closer to London to join you guys.