PDA

View Full Version : W A N T E D slave 4 L O V E

czar028
28th August 2007, 10:35
last 2 days ago...someone pm me at my yahoo account...his name was alex and he is 38 and from germany...he said he is looking for a filipina who is dominant who will treat him as a slave and he will treat the woman his Goddess and will marry her and will give everything she wants.....i told him why would he want someone like that.....he said he is a slave for love.....well $@!$#$%#@#@.... i told the guy he landed on the wrong person cause im not that kind of woman.....i told him i like it equal and find another woman...he said he wants me....i said i don't like to be dominant...as i want to please my man and be treated equally...he still insist....so what i told him ok...if you want...start serving me....i want you to read the bible for me and do the rosary for me everyday....he said God never exists...he said it is stupid...i said r u complaining......and he said no but i will do that....i said ok...so do u have a mic and a camera....he said no.....and he also said he will buy tomorrow so we could talk and start our communication....so i said ok...tomorrow u will start reading the bible and start praying the rosary...he said that is stupid.....i said there u r complaining again......well....his replies r late and he said..i think i better find someone...i said why....i told him u wanted to be my slave...he said im not stupid..... he said a lot of things to me like i am an intelligent woman and why would i believe on stupidity according to him.....well i guess thats the best way for me to get rid of him hehehe.....:ARsurrender::Cuckoo::CompBuster::cwm3::cwm12::laugher::laugher:
nway....i told him...we can be friends so if there is anyone who wants to meet the guy.....i think his id in yahoo is servatus4u.....good luck:REDancedancer08::8_1_215::love::luv4::irish::erotic4::Britain::36_1_26[1]::woohoo:

KeithD
28th August 2007, 10:40
You'll get plenty of things like that off idiots.....even I get them.....off men :yikes:

NEVER answer them unless you contacted them first, most are spammers looking for a 'live' email address, and by answering you verify it as live.

bigtombowski
28th August 2007, 10:41
wow, you are really funny! lol
you're quite sharp :)

tom

czar028
28th August 2007, 11:18
:BouncyHappy:
thanks for the credit bigtombowski
:BouncyHappy:

fred
28th August 2007, 14:14
OK thanks for his ID.
I told him that he was indeed my slave and that if he did not send me £1000 immediately he would recieve a damned good spanking!!
Im not sure he wants to be my slave anymore.:BlacklistThumbdown0

fred
28th August 2007, 14:17
:Erm: Wheres my credit bigtombowski?:Erm:

czar028
28th August 2007, 14:24
OK thanks for his ID.
I told him that he was indeed my slave and that if he did not send me £1000 immediately he would recieve a damned good spanking!!
Im not sure he wants to be my slave anymore.:BlacklistThumbdown0

that is very nice of you:D...hehehe:laugher::appl: brilliant:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
28th August 2007, 14:31
No problem czar028 it was my pleasure..
Now if you would kindly add to my reputation points it would make it all worth while!!
I'm trying to catch up with Joe you see.
That's a lovely picture of you BTW..You are obviously very photogenic!!

bornatbirth
28th August 2007, 14:58
well done,u put that guy in is place:xxgrinning--00xx3:and funny with it!!!
if only u can could deal with all time wasters online?
just goes to show filipino women are smart,funny and good looking:cwm12:

bigtombowski
28th August 2007, 20:27
:Erm: Wheres my credit bigtombowski?:Erm:

say something creditworthy lol ;)