PDA

View Full Version : hello!

lilbasuk
5th March 2013, 20:48
:Wave: hello im new to the site my names john and im from the uk. Ive been to the philippines a couple of times to see my gf and im hopiing to go again later his year. Hopefully i can get some useful info on certain issues from more experienced travellers and hope any info about my experiences can help others.

hawk
5th March 2013, 21:01
welcome to the forum there are lots of members here with vast experiences about philippines and all happy to answer your questions :smile:

irishman12
5th March 2013, 21:03
Hello John ,welcome ,what part of phils have you been? .

Arthur Little
5th March 2013, 21:08
John ... like many others hoping to glean information on the practicalities of successful Fil/Brit relationships, you've come to the RIGHT place! :welcomex:

lilbasuk
5th March 2013, 21:28
cheers guys :xxgrinning--00xx3: i normally stop off in manila before catchin a domestic flight to gensan

Michael Parnham
5th March 2013, 21:33
Hi John, Welcome!:Hellooo:

stevie c
5th March 2013, 21:39
Welcome john :Wave:

angellegwen
5th March 2013, 21:53
:Wave: hi welcome to the forum... General santos the place of Manny right?

lilbasuk
5th March 2013, 22:09
cheers..... yeah the place of manny and tuna!

irishman12
5th March 2013, 23:03
Hi john ,been to gensan only once-lake sebu etc ,few hrs from where we usually visit -will be in mindanao in a few weeks

Terpe
6th March 2013, 00:14
:Wave: hello im new to the site my names john and im from the uk. Ive been to the philippines a couple of times to see my gf and im hopiing to go again later his year. Hopefully i can get some useful info on certain issues from more experienced travellers and hope any info about my experiences can help others.

Hello John, welcome aboard :Hellooo:
Hope you'll find whatever you're looking for :Jump:

bigmarco
6th March 2013, 15:00
Hi John and welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo:

SimonH
7th March 2013, 07:44
Good morning, and welcome from a fellow newbie. I'm off next week, but Manila, Tarlac and Palawan :smile: