PDA

View Full Version : My Little Introduction

Milo
9th March 2013, 14:48
Hello every one;
I am new in this forum so i want to introduce myself. I am Milo Peter from Albama city (USA). I recently join this forum to find the solutions and also for discuss the problems which i am facing day by day. Hopefully you guys help me. Thanks to every body. God help you always.

stevewool
9th March 2013, 14:53
well howdy doody do to you Milo welcome my friend and what solutions are you looking for

Dedworth
9th March 2013, 15:02
I'd imagine you're the only person living in Albama City Milo - I'm struggling to find it on the map, is it anywhere near Karachi ?

Steve.r
9th March 2013, 15:26
I'd imagine you're the only person living in Albama City Milo - I'm struggling to find it on the map, is it anywhere near Karachi ?

Sorry Ded, he is in fact from Islam-is-bad.... Oops... Islamabad

What a pathetic liar, my finger is on the backpack ready to bomb him back to where he came from.:cwm23:

Dedworth
9th March 2013, 15:40
Do it Steve !

Steve.r
9th March 2013, 15:43
Do it Steve !I thought we could offer some sound British advice first before his timer ingnites the fuse. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
9th March 2013, 17:46
This could run and run...:biggrin:

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/134/milomarathoncebu2012res.jpg

imagine
9th March 2013, 19:02
mil o lie o:biggrin:

Terpe
9th March 2013, 20:25
:laugher::laugher::laugher:

Good fun eh :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
10th March 2013, 23:55
I am Milo Peter from Albama city (USA).

Aye :icon_rolleyes: ... and I'm Geordie MacKay :Kilt: from the HLI!

SimonH
11th March 2013, 06:59

Nice to meet you Geordie :action-smiley-081:

Michael Parnham
11th March 2013, 10:10
:Erm::NoNo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
21st March 2013, 12:22
The place needs a tidy up - would a Mod please press the ban button on Milo

Terpe
21st March 2013, 13:26
The place needs a tidy up - would a Mod please press the ban button on Milo

What's the reason?

I for one always try to avoid banning unless there's good reason.

Dedworth
21st March 2013, 13:37
What's the reason?

I for one always try to avoid banning unless there's good reason.

See #4 Terpe.................. 'Stani nuisance poster purporting to be in US when Steve's established he's in Islamabad

Terpe
21st March 2013, 13:46
See #4 Terpe.................. 'Stani nuisance poster purporting to be in US when Steve's established he's in Islamabad

Dedworth, my view is that it's just not fair to ban someone solely because of their ethnic group.
As regards his stated location v his actual location, well using that as a criteria would mean banning plenty of members here.
Including fellow mod joebloggs who purports to be from Timbuktu :icon_lol:

If Milo returns and gives cause for a ban he'll be gone.

No offence, that's just the way I approach it

Dedworth
21st March 2013, 13:55
Dedworth, my view is that it's just not fair to ban someone solely because of their ethnic group.
As regards his stated location v his actual location, well using that as a criteria would mean banning plenty of members here.
Including fellow mod joebloggs who purports to be from Timbuktu :icon_lol:

If Milo returns and gives cause for a ban he'll be gone.

No offence, that's just the way I approach it

Fair enough no offence taken. I just think him and his fellow sub continent brethren are here for ulterior motives and clutter the place up. Joe must've been rescued by the Legion when they jumped into Timbuktu the other week and sent back to Manchester.

Terpe
21st March 2013, 14:02
99% of the time they can't help themselves and soon start their spamming or trolling campaign. They don't last long as we can usually catch them before it reaches the forum postings.

Our Spam-Master General (Steve) is lightening quick and without mercy :icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
21st March 2013, 14:52
Ayup Dedworth...where's your 'Milk of human kindness' ? :anerikke:

:biggrin:

Dedworth
21st March 2013, 15:33
Ayup Dedworth...where's your 'Milk of human kindness' ? :anerikke:

:biggrin:

Milos been sending you pics Graham :biggrin:

grahamw48
21st March 2013, 16:35
That Milo must be healthy stuff. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
21st March 2013, 16:45

.............................. :yeahthat:'s just MY :idea: of 'a little' joke! :joke: ...

Nice to meet you Geordie :action-smiley-081:

... and, it's easily seen you've "cottoned~on" to it too, Simon. :smile:

Arthur Little
21st March 2013, 18:25
Yes ... it's good to engage in a bit of harmless banter, where appropriate! And this is one such occasion, :biggrin: IMO.

No offence from me either :nono-1-1: ... but, like Terpe, I prefer to remain open-minded, rather than pre-judge new subscribers (or ANYONE else) on the basis of their ethnic origin(s); consequently, I'm also loath to ban a person WITHOUT GOOD REASON.

As yet, Milo has NOT given the slightest cause for concern. :NoNo: Rest assured, however, in the event of someone [repeatedly] making a nuisance of him/herself, then he/she will be hastily removed from the boards.