PDA

View Full Version : Leave to remain refusal, please help me

skysisi
14th March 2013, 18:59
hello everyone please i need ur help about my problem now, i got my refusal letter today, i applied FLR (m)---

REASONS FOR REFUSAL:
paragraph E-LTRP..1.1 states, TO QUALIFY FOR LIMITED LEAVE TO REMAIN AS A PARTNER ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF PARAGRAPHS E-LTRP1.2 TO 4.2 MUST BE MET,

-paragraph E-LTRP.3.1 STATES, THE APPLICANT MUST BE PROVIDE SPECIFIED EVIDENCE, FROM THE SOURCES LISTED IN PARAGRAPH E-LTRP,3.2 OF

a)A SPECIFIED GROSS ANNUAL INCOME OF ATLEAST 18,600
AN ADDITIONAL £3,800 FOR THE FIRST CHILD
AN ADDITIONAL £2,400 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL CHILD;ALONE OR IN COMBINATION WITH SPECIFIED SAVINGS OF 16,800

I absolutely confusing because when i apply my fiancee visa was MAY,2012 so i am under the old rules...

please help me how to appeal on this and what we are goin to do???

and i notice my passport is not here, where to contact about this please help me

melovesengland
14th March 2013, 19:34
hello everyone please i need ur help about my problem now, i got my refusal letter today, i applied FLR (m)---

REASONS FOR REFUSAL:
paragraph E-LTRP..1.1 states, TO QUALIFY FOR LIMITED LEAVE TO REMAIN AS A PARTNER ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF PARAGRAPHS E-LTRP1.2 TO 4.2 MUST BE MET,

-paragraph E-LTRP.3.1 STATES, THE APPLICANT MUST BE PROVIDE SPECIFIED EVIDENCE, FROM THE SOURCES LISTED IN PARAGRAPH E-LTRP,3.2 OF

AN ADDITIONAL £2,400 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL CHILD;ALONE OR IN COMBINATION WITH SPECIFIED SAVINGS OF 16,800

I absolutely confusing because when i apply my fiancee visa was MAY,2012 so i am under the old rules...

and i notice my passport is not here, where to contact about this please help me

Did they send you a bunch of papers for you to use for your appeal? have a look on this page from UKBA on how to appeal while your in the UK. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/while-in-uk/appeals/

skysisi
14th March 2013, 19:42
Hi Novie, thank you for your reply, yes i had a appeal to the first tier tribunal form, how many days we will send this for appeal? i wonder why my passport is not here only my husband passport? im sooo much stress now huhuhu

skysisi
14th March 2013, 19:44
Where we will ask help about this also because we dont know where to start and where to contact about this, im worrying my passport is not here.

Terpe
14th March 2013, 19:51

REASONS FOR REFUSAL:

Very sorry to learn about this.

From what you've said you applied for a Fiancee Visa before the so-called 'New-Rules'
Therefore your FLR(M) application should be considered under the old rules.

Now I do know the FLR(M) application form is rather a lot of pages and can be confusing.
Did you keep a copy of your completed application form?

The Financial Requirement is covered under section 7

Section 7A is for applicants who made a visa application to ENTER UK AFTER the 9th July 2012
Section 7B is for applicants who made a visa application to ENTER UK BEFORE the 9th July 2012

I'm just wondering which section you completed ? It should have been section 7B - Maintenance which does not require the £18600 income threshold to be reached.

Did you make a valid application?
If not, you really need to make an appeal, although it may not be deemed valid if you applied under the incorrect section.
Did you receive any guidance on how to appeal??
That will provide full information on how to progress.

You should perhaps consider an initial consulation with an experienced immigration advisor on how best to proceed. It may be possible to present considerationfor a formal request for change of circumstances.

Please check on the validity of your application with UKBA and what help they are prepared to support in the case where you made a genuine and honest mistake on the application form.
You MUST contact UKBA asap regarding your passport informing them that they have not returned it and you absolutely need it immediately. Make a big fuss about that.

You must establish very quickly if an appeal is the correct way forward, or if another FLR(M) application will be required.

skysisi
14th March 2013, 20:04
Hi Sir Terpe, when i completing my form i leave section7 A because im in under the old rules, sir please give me the number of UKBA where to ask about my passport? i had a form to appeal here ,how many days to submit this form to appeal sir?

melovesengland
14th March 2013, 20:14
Try this number, I found this on the guidance notes for FLR M.

IMMIGRATION ENQUIRY BUREAU: 0870 606 7766
For immigration information and enquiries
Monday to Thursday 9.00 - 4.45, Friday 9.00 - 4.30

Terpe
14th March 2013, 20:23
hi sir terpe, when i completing my form i leave section7 A because im in under the old rules, sir please give me the number of UKBA where to ask about my passport? i had a form to appeal here ,how many days to submit this form to appeal sir?

OK, from what you've said it appears you have made a correct and valid application and are entitled to appeal the decision.
The information sent to you from UKBA should contain all the information needed for your appeal.
Usually appeals MUST be made within 28 days, BUT you must read fully ALL the instructions you have been sent.
If you do not have the information you need you must contact UKBA for that.
The documention SHOULD include all the needed contact contact numbers you need.

If you do not have any numbers at all (that's a terrible disgrace itself) then please do try:-
Tel: 0870 606 7766

Here's what UKBA state:-

If you are unhappy with a decision that we have made, and/or you want us to reconsider that decision, please read the letter that we sent to tell you about the decision. The letter should tell you what you can do.
If you do not have any information then call them on the above number and tell them so, make a note of the date and time you called and the name of the contact centre staff member. Find out how to make a written formal request for the information you should have and also demand you passport be returned.

Are you saying that UKBA did not send any information on how to proceed ?? or how to contact them??

skysisi
14th March 2013, 20:52
sir, theres no contact number here in the refusal letter, it say also here, that on 27 july 2012, you were granted limited leave to enter the united kingdom until january 27,2013 as the fiancee of a british citizen, because i applied last MAY 12, then i got my visa june, then valid july 27 2012, im so confusing sir terpe please enlighten me this

skysisi
14th March 2013, 21:03
im so much confusing i am not allowed to work but they say here, You are not working .your spouse is working, and according to the p60 supplied, and it say also here, YOU ENTERED UK IN 2012 AND HAVE NOT LIVED CONTINUOUSLY IN THE UK FOR ATLEAST 20 YEARS THEREFORE THE SECRETARY IS NOT SATISFIED, im dont understand this are they sure they read my application form?so much annoying all of there reason to refuse

skysisi
14th March 2013, 21:29
in the appeal form it say here, IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO APPEAL THE DECISION ,YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR CASE OWNER OR THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION FOR MIGRATION ON THIS NUMBER 0207 233 0001 , 0800 7832332, WHO WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NEXT, can i contact them?

Michael Parnham
14th March 2013, 21:39
Feel so sorry for you Skysisi, I really wish I could help you, but hopefully you will get all the help and guidence from other members who have the knowledge and ability to guide you in the right direction. Sincerely hope your dillema gets resolved sooner rather than later, good luck!:Erm:

skysisi
14th March 2013, 21:47
thank you michael, we are really depress now coz we dont know what to do, we will appeal or no, so much down about this coz this is our first time to refuse. i can't beliv this

skysisi
14th March 2013, 22:43
hi sir terpe, my applicAtion form i used version september 2012, then i apply my flr (m) december 14. can we make an appeal or we just only written a formal letter for rconsideration sir? please help us what to do or what best thing we can do about this refusal sir...thank you