PDA

View Full Version : Solicitor

skysisi
15th March 2013, 08:11
We will appeal on my refusal visa here in uk, we don't have choice coz based on my understanding the decision is looks not my application, confusing too much.. Maybe some member know where we can get a solicitor, please help me your reply is very helpful, thank you

bigmarco
15th March 2013, 08:26
Hi really sorry to here about your refusal.
When my wife was refused we used Victoria Sharkey for the appeal who was well spoken of. She's very nice and knows what she's doing. I have attached the link to Medivisas UK where she works. She will actually study your paperwork before taking any money from you to confirm that an appeal is the best way forward. Good Luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://medivisas.com/

Terpe
15th March 2013, 09:09
We will appeal on my refusal visa here in uk, we don't have choice coz based on my understanding the decision is looks not my application, confusing too much.. Maybe some member know where we can get a solicitor, please help me your reply is very helpful, thank you

Skysisi,
As previously suggested, your very first step should be to contact UKBA on the numbers provided telling them what has happened and that the application has been incorrectly assessed.
Then follow up with Victoria.

skysisi
15th March 2013, 09:31
Hello sir big marco, thank you for the reply coz we dont have sleep about this problem, we will contact that after we contact the UKBA at 9am now as sir terpe's advice we will follow all your advice thank you so much

skysisi
15th March 2013, 09:43
I checked all my documents back there is missing as well my cenomar and my hopkins toiec result plus my old and new passport. Im the unlucky one maybe lol.. Can i tell this also my missing documents?

melovesengland
15th March 2013, 10:31
contact the ukba first before stepping to bigmarcos recommendation ang go from there. that is all you can do for now really.

skysisi
15th March 2013, 10:35
I contact them just now he just only told me that i need to write a letter to return my passport coz usually they will return if i want to going home, he is sounds pakistani and evry question i asked about there assisting my application is incorrect he cant answer , ohhh i dont know headache:doh

skysisi
15th March 2013, 11:17
Hi i inquired already about my refusal , i rang up again its nice because she will explain me everything, she will need me to print all the evidence that im in old rules and supporting letters she doubt also that they incorrect review my application.

skysisi
15th March 2013, 11:20
They thought first that im in a new rules because my validation is july but i explained to her that i made my application was May then i got an email to despatch my fiancee visa june, so am i under the rules ?hope we will settle this today coz so stressful

Dedworth
15th March 2013, 11:21
Good luck this sounds like a nightmare

joebloggs
15th March 2013, 11:57
Hi i inquired already about my refusal , i rang up again its nice because she will explain me everything, she will need me to print all the evidence that im in old rules and supporting letters she doubt also that they incorrect review my application.

they should know when they received your application in Manlia :doh

yes they do make mistakes, spelling mistakes and worse issuing people the wrong visa and even worse wrongly refusing people their visa :doh

did you get any email when you applied for your fiancee visa ?

skysisi
15th March 2013, 12:51
Yeah it is a nightmare and sleepless knowing that i can't afford to be far again with my hubby, sir joebloggs yes i had still an email and print copy of my fiancee visa form, i will print it all and we will atach this with the my supporting letters, i hope it would be ok soon.. Thank you for the helpful advice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
15th March 2013, 14:14
you need to send them a copy of the evidence and inform them of the mistake they made and ask for consideration and also fill in the appeal form b4 your deadline,

hopefully they will sort it asap, you dont want to go to appeal unless you have to.

skysisi
15th March 2013, 21:32
Hi sir joebloggs, what is the best thing to choose, oral hearing or papers? So even i will have a letter to ukba for there mistake do i still have to fill up the appeal form?

bigmarco
15th March 2013, 22:40
Hi even though you are asking for reconsideration from UKBA you still have to submit the appeal form within the allotted time, in the event of them not reconsidering your application.
Opt for an Oral hearing particularly if you intend having representation.

joebloggs
16th March 2013, 03:18
yes oral hearing could be better it gives you a chance to have your say, from what you've posted could UKBA have mixed up your application with someone Else's ?

in the letter they mention you've not been in the UK 20 yrs and you have a criminal record ???

can you scan the letter in and post it on here , obviously blank out your important details, or type and post exactly what it says word for word but leave your personal details out.

skysisi
16th March 2013, 05:52
Sir joebloggs, yeah i will try to type here if i could coz its a long decision written, then my hopkins result and cenomar was missing, can i tell also on my letter about that also so they will send back to me? I quite confusing sir i just chek the new application form now and there is different question, because i send my application december 14, then the new form was december 13, so am i mistaken sir?

evolution
18th March 2013, 17:50
:Wave: