PDA

View Full Version : Help anyone ?

Mac M
15th March 2013, 23:00
Can anyone recomend a Visa Agency for a UK Visa in Manila?

grahamw48
15th March 2013, 23:43
IMO your best source of advice regarding visas for the UK will be IN the UK...and on this forum...free of charge. :smile:

Mac M
15th March 2013, 23:48
i agree its just the gf is worried about it all and asked about using an Agency, she had a friend who used one to get to the good old US of A and recomended using one

imagine
15th March 2013, 23:57
an agency will only collect the paperwork from you, it is still yourself doing the work then handing it to them, all they will do is check it and advice you, and in the end an agency is no guarentee, also america is not uk , i would think some differences,

you can get a wealth of help and advise here on this forum for free, read all the succses threads

bigmarco
16th March 2013, 00:14
Everyone's right nobody understands British Immigration Law better than a British based immigration adviser. I learnt the hard way 40,000php and a refusal. Don't make the same mistake. There is so much information on here to help you along the way and if your still not confident look for an advisor over here.

PAT
17th March 2013, 10:38
Hello Mac M,I understand your girlfriend,it is scary and worrying.I felt the same.Before I never travelled to Manila and never been in plane(hehehe)....

I think once your girlfriend do research here and ask questions.She will be guided and will be fine.Just more courage and determination.

You save a lot of money here as well.I knew someone used agency before,It cost her alot.

melovesengland
17th March 2013, 12:40
i agree its just the gf is worried about it all and asked about using an Agency, she had a friend who used one to get to the good old US of A and recomended using one

Like what other said agencies will only handle your paperworks for you. It doesnt mean that she is free of work for the visa or free of not showing up in VFS. All of the information you need really is in this forum, she just got to browse and read the threads. Also, it is not 100% that her visa will be approved because she used an agency. Visas are assesed by its own merits not by how good the agency handles it. You will only waste money.

If she cant face VFS then she might find it hard to face 2 immigration officers on her way to Britain (PI and UK) which is more harder than just handling a visa. She might start practising now.