PDA

View Full Version : buying that lot

stevewool
17th March 2013, 15:58
do you buy the lot now if you had the spare cash as a investment, a long term investment i mean or some where to build when you say thats it, the way things are going is that in a few years time the pound rate to the peso will be very low so the more you shall have to pay for the lot in later years, so if the place you want to be is the phils do you buy know, and yes i do know it will be Ems lot too not mine

imagine
17th March 2013, 16:01
if it was me i would get it soon

angellegwen
17th March 2013, 20:12
me too if i have spare money i would as many as i can :icon_lol: but seriously I really would. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leen
17th March 2013, 20:38
we are paying for 2 properties back in PI and hopefully by May one of it will be fully paid and hoping to get one more for our future house or just additional investment....

marksroomspain
17th March 2013, 20:43
Steve my wife purchased a lot for 98,000 pesos payable over 3 instalments which I paid for as an investment for our son, I was talking to my wife and we both agreed what we paid for it now and what it will be worth in the future also the weakening pound is a good investment in our eyes...

jonnijon
17th March 2013, 22:31
Land may seem cheap to some of you but remember! To register the land cost nearly as much again. By register I mean process the title.

fred
18th March 2013, 01:20
Land may seem cheap to some of you but remember! To register the land cost nearly as much again. By register I mean process the title.

Jonnjon

To register and title land it costs NO more than 10% to the BIR etc..(usually around 7.5%)
This is based on the value of the land or in many cases,the selling price.
Most land purchases here declare far less than the total cost paid so that percentage figure is far less in reality..
In big cities like Manila where they have zoning,the tax due is calculated on the zonal value..
Cheers,
Fred.

stevewool
18th March 2013, 07:50
so fred any nice looking lots around or have you brought them all:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

fred
18th March 2013, 07:54
Ive bought em all... except one.

jake
18th March 2013, 08:31
Ive bought em all... except one.

Pray tell, so i can buy it and resell it to Steve :biggrin:

jonnijon
18th March 2013, 09:42
I have four plots Fred

fred
18th March 2013, 09:58
I have four plots Fred

Just dont lose em!!

(Lose the plots???? OK.... Nevermind.....I`ll get me coat)

stevewool
18th March 2013, 17:46
well i want just 1, just have to get over there and find it