PDA

View Full Version : appeal form

skysisi
17th March 2013, 18:42
its me again! i will send my appeal form tomorrow to tribunal office, i need your confirmation please if i am correct. do i need to send as well my proof of evidence to tribunal the same proof what i sent to the case worker ukba? my proof are email from vfs manila(date of my fiancee visa application) , email from visa hub manila, email to dispatch my visa and appeal form, is there anything to include? thank you :smile:

joebloggs
17th March 2013, 19:18
what date was the date of your visa application ?

If you have documents supporting your grounds for appeal, you should send these with the form. These documents must be in English or accompanied by a certified translation. Use standard A4-sized paper only for your supporting documents, and do not use staples. Paperclips are acceptable.

Your form must be received no later than 28 calendar days after the date when you received your notice of decision.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/general-info/appeals/

skysisi
17th March 2013, 20:29
hello sir joebloggs, my visa application was MAY,11 2012, then i got an email from visa hub, june 12, that they dispatch my visa. and valid july 27,2012.. they thought on there refusal letter that my visa grant july 27,2012 and clearly stating in there website that if i applied before july 8,2012 im still under the old rules. if i got mistaken in my form application , i hope they will give me a reconsideration..