PDA

View Full Version : Hi! everyone!

BrianCruz
19th March 2013, 08:08
Hi everyone. I'm just new in this site, I just hope someone can help me to find a work in UK. I am also looking for new friends out there. I welcome you with open arms. . lol Godbless!

Steve.r
19th March 2013, 08:33
Hi everyone. I'm just new in this site, I just hope someone can help me to find a work in UK.Unless you are a professor or rocket scientist you have no chance of finding work in the UK. Look at the requirements on the UKBA website.

Arthur Little
19th March 2013, 13:31
Alas, Brian... :anerikke: ... as Steve has indicated, work is at a premium here - even for British jobseekers!!! :bigcry: But you're very :welcomex: to "cruise" around our filipino/uk website where you'll have every opportunity for making online friends aplenty.

Terpe
19th March 2013, 15:33
Hi everyone. I'm just new in this site, I just hope someone can help me to find a work in UK. I am also looking for new friends out there. I welcome you with open arms. . lol Godbless!

Welcome aboard our good ship :welcomex:

BrianCruz
20th March 2013, 04:41
Well I am very desperate to go anywhere coz' this is the only way I know to fulfill my dream to work abroad or to live maybe. Im actually open for fixed marriage or maybe someone who can adapt me. More patience for me. . . thanks for your word of advice, I appreciate it.

Steve.r
20th March 2013, 06:00
Well I am very desperate to go anywhere coz' this is the only way I know to fulfill my dream to work abroad or to live maybe. Im actually open for fixed marriage or maybe someone who can adapt me. More patience for me. . . thanks for your word of advice, I appreciate it.
I don't think you quite understood or understand the way it is in Europe or the UK. Maybe do some research first. There is NO WAY you will find an employer who will legally employ you.. unless you are skilled enough or have qualifications that are on the UKBA website deficiency list...as I said before look there first.

As for your other comment about a 'fixed marriage' we WILL NOT help you to do anything that is illegal or help you try to con your way into our country as an illegal immigrant. Our forum is not for that purpose and we will report any activity that you tell us about to the UKBA. :cwm23: