PDA

View Full Version : Still depress

skysisi
20th March 2013, 07:57
We are still waiting the reply of UKBA about my refusal reconsideration, hope they will review properly my application. About my appeal form still not sorted yet due to we dont have expert immigration solicitor here in our area, we will try to ask help this morning appointment to the MP, are they involv or access this kind of problem? I have still time for my form coz the deadline is next week but we are hoping the ukba send me a reply this week.

Terpe
20th March 2013, 10:05
We are still waiting the reply of UKBA about my refusal reconsideration, hope they will review properly my application. About my appeal form still not sorted yet due to we dont have expert immigration solicitor here in our area, we will try to ask help this morning appointment to the MP, are they involv or access this kind of problem? I have still time for my form coz the deadline is next week but we are hoping the ukba send me a reply this week.

If you looking for expert representation I don't believe you need to confine your search to your local area. This kind of work lends itself quite well to 'distance communications'
Just be sure that the advisor you choose is qualified to represent you at all levels of appeal hearings and is regulated by OISC

skysisi
20th March 2013, 10:17
Hi sir terpe, thank you for your reply. We will try to ask help first to the MP then if they dont know how to deal this matter maybe thats the time we will go to in medi visa as sir joebloogs and sheldon refer me. Because we are in country side it takes 3 hours by bus to the medi visa address..

Terpe
20th March 2013, 10:40
Hi sir terpe, thank you for your reply. We will try to ask help first to the MP then if they dont know how to deal this matter maybe thats the time we will go to in medi visa as sir joebloogs and sheldon refer me. Because we are in country side it takes 3 hours by bus to the medi visa address..

OK I understand your plan.
If the time comes better to phone them, it's not usual to make face to face meetings unless the case is very complex and requires discussions on many documents and aspects.

Good luck for a speedy and positive outcome.
Don't miss the deadline for submission of papers.

skysisi
20th March 2013, 10:51
Thank you so much sir terpe, ill keep posted on here and im hoping soon will be sorted this problem. :smile:

joebloggs
20th March 2013, 11:54
your local law center might be able to help, call them first..

http://www.lawcentres.org.uk/about-law-centres/law-centres-on-google-maps/alphabetically

skysisi
20th March 2013, 14:48
Hi sir joebloggs, thank you for the link. i've been in our MP here she assisted us nicely and she got my documents to be submitted in the ukba today fingers crossed hope it will sorted very soon..

Terpe
20th March 2013, 17:49
Hi sir joebloggs, thank you for the link. i've been in our MP here she assisted us nicely and she got my documents to be submitted in the ukba today fingers crossed hope it will sorted very soon..

Well done skysisi :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Good job

Michael Parnham
20th March 2013, 20:45
Good luck Skysisi!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Akilah Blythe
20th March 2013, 22:28
Just a suggestion, you can try searching for solicitors who offer free initial consultations. Some of them would ask for your contact number for them to be able to call you back then you can ask them all the queries you got. It will be cost effective and you don't necessary have to travel unless you would opt to avail their service. Worth a try and might give you an idea on what's the best way to deal with it. All the best to you..

skysisi
21st March 2013, 21:10
hi michael thank you :xxgrinning--00xx3:, akila blythe , thank you for the idea, im still waiting and hoping for the good feedback i really hope!... from our MP she got already my documents and all the proofs showing that i am under the old rules and ukba made me headache really! :doh:doh

beth18
21st March 2013, 22:28
Hi skysisi, Sorry I think I'm out of the line... were you in a fiance visa and now applying for FLR? did you got married yet?

skysisi
22nd March 2013, 16:10
Hi beth, i apply my fiancee visa in philippines and i applied my FLR m here in uk, i got married after a month i arrived here coz that is our promise or attachment of the registry notice submitted when i apply my fiancee.. Then the ukba refuse me coz they thought i am under the new rules which is i apply my fiancee before july 9.. And i sent a letter of reconsideration in the ukba but until now no reply yet :doh:doh headache and stress still :Brick:

skysisi
22nd March 2013, 16:15
I hope before my deadline of appeal there is hope and good news from our MP here who help me out about my problem. Still stress because no reply yet from my reconsideration letter in ukba :Brick:

sheriel
22nd March 2013, 19:38
Good luck young lady,i will keep my fingers croossed and pray for a positive result for you,Muaaahhhsss to the Philippines from Cornwall :xxgrinning--00xx3:

skysisi
22nd March 2013, 20:42
Thank you sheriel, i really hope it will sorted soon.what's the point of being married here in the uk then they will refuse my flr m so rediculous mistake they made! :doh

smileyangel
25th March 2013, 08:51
Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the refusal. I hope everything goes well with your appeal. Goodluck!!! :Wave: