PDA

View Full Version : About a work in UK if it's real!

lee21
23rd March 2013, 07:04
I'm new in here! Hello, every one! can I have any of your opinion!
I just want to ask if it's real. I got receive a mail coming from a citizen in UK and she ask me If I want to work to her to be her nanny's kids. When I said yes, she told me to email my CV resume on her email add. And after I email my resume, she said it fits what she needed. And then, she gave me the email add of the agency for applying my working visa. A day after I send a mail to the agency, they replied and said to me to fill up all application form for processing my working visa. The question is, Can I have your opinion if it is real! Thanks

Terpe
23rd March 2013, 08:49
I'm new in here! Hello, every one! can I have any of your opinion!
I just want to ask if it's real. I got receive a mail coming from a citizen in UK and she ask me If I want to work to her to be her nanny's kids. When I said yes, she told me to email my CV resume on her email add. And after I email my resume, she said it fits what she needed. And then, she gave me the email add of the agency for applying my working visa. A day after I send a mail to the agency, they replied and said to me to fill up all application form for processing my working visa. The question is, Can I have your opinion if it is real! Thanks

NO!!!
It's a scam.
Please DO NOT send any personal details. DO NOT send any bank details. DO NOT send any money at all, regardless of what they promise you.

I'm very sorry to have to say that the UK working route you're aiming for is currently almost impossible.
For jobs such as Nanny it's ZERO and in fact is against current regulation.

For your information please follow the UKBA webpage here called Working In The UK (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working/)

Sorry it won't help you to secure a UK job right now, but at least it may help a little in your understanding of the tough UK immigration rules and to explain the ONLY way to secure legal employment and to keep yourself safe.

Good luck

Trefor
23rd March 2013, 10:00
Please send us some information about the agency who is supposed to process your visa? We can double check for you too.

ybba
23rd March 2013, 10:36
Its a BIG SCAM!, i had a similar offer when I was in the philippines i just ignored it. Its even difficult for someone living here in UK to secure a JOB at the moment.the next time they gonna ask you is to send them money for the visa fee so please disregard it.

Iani
23rd March 2013, 11:56
No no no no NO

As others have said, it is 100% 24 ct scam, a lie.

It really annoys me when scum target people like yourself who hope for maybe a better working life with things like this - to extract money from people who can hardly afford to lose it.

grahamw48
23rd March 2013, 12:17
These damned parasites need locking up...preferably in a Manila jail. :mad:

lee21
23rd March 2013, 13:56
Please send us some information about the agency who is supposed to process your visa? We can double check for you too.

Thanks for the concern! The name of the agency is Premier Travel Agency

lee21
23rd March 2013, 13:59
thank you

lee21
23rd March 2013, 14:02
Oh, really! Thanks for the info! Now i know if they ask me to pay anything. I won't do it, I will not pay for them.

grahamw48
23rd March 2013, 14:04
May I suggest you contact one of the Manila newspapers so that they can warn EVERYONE about these heartless CROOKS.

joebloggs
23rd March 2013, 14:05
Thanks for the concern! The name of the agency is Premier Travel Agency

http://embassy-finder.com/philippines_in_london_united-kingdom?page=3

lee21
23rd March 2013, 14:20
hi Terpe, Thanks for your opinion! Do you think its a scam! But she told me she will pay for my plain ticket... Do you think that it's not true!

joebloggs
23rd March 2013, 14:25
hi Terpe, Thanks for your opinion! Do you think its a scam! But she told me she will pay for my plain ticket... Do you think that it's not true!

no its not true. no one can offer you a job, the job needs to be offered to a british or european first and with so many out of work, you have 0 chance. you might not like the answer but its the truth..

why dont you play along with them then, they will ask you for money pretty soon :cwm25:

lee21
23rd March 2013, 14:36
http://embassy-finder.com/philippines_in_london_united-kingdom?page=3

thanks for this info joebloggs!!! :smile:

lee21
23rd March 2013, 14:38
no its not true. no one can offer you a job, the job needs to be offered to a british or european first and with so many out of work, you have 0 chance. you might not like the answer but its the truth..

why dont you play along with them then, they will ask you for money pretty soon :cwm25:

Thanks for your concern joebloggs! they want to play, I'll give it to them!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
23rd March 2013, 20:11
its a scam do not give them any money!

Iani
24th March 2013, 13:43
Heard of them before. Google throws up that they are regular scammers. Nothing more needs to be said :cwm23:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_there_a_travel_agency_in_London_called_UK_Premier_Travel_Agency

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_there_a_travel_agency_in_London_called_UK_Premier_Travel_Agency_And_the_email_add_is_theukpremiertravelagencylive.com_Please_let_me_know.

Quelle surprise - the above one confirms they aren't really from the UK, but are one of two certain nationalities famous for this sort of :censored:

Please don't judge us in the UK on the actions of this sort of people, it isn't us :bigcry: