PDA

View Full Version : Just introducing myself

flyingsparks
31st August 2007, 14:16
I've been reading this forum for ages, and I thought it was time I finally introduced myself.
My name is Peter, and I live in Bexley, South east London with my beautiful wife Mona. We married in Monas home church in San Salvador Island, Zambales, Philippines in 2005, and last year Mona was finally able to come here and join me after her visa was granted.
Hoping to get to know everyone else here soon.

KeithD
31st August 2007, 14:28
I need to make an appointment with "Rent-A-Kill-A-Southerner" :D :omg: We have an infestation!!!

charlwill
31st August 2007, 14:55
Welcome Peter And Wife Mona.... Glad To Have You Here In The Forum.

fred
31st August 2007, 15:20
Word for Northerners!
The installation process automatically modifies their Windows start button..All the usual Word menu option are there, but in a language your Northern England employees can understand!!

Only £59.99 +VAT !

(Tha'd 'ave t'be soft in t'head not to say "Aye, champion!")
Respond to this advert within 10 days and receive free:

Great New Translating Tool!
With this little beauty you can have your employees type in their own language!!

Ow do youth, 'ows tha bin?
A mun tell thee that t'clever sods 'ere at Hardwick and Granville 'ave cum oop wi this reet grand gubbins wot can 'elp thee a treet.
Its sorta like this great whopping oojah wi' flashing lights an' knobs on an' all wot can do thee addin up faster than thar can spit on a whippet. An' that's saying summat!
If tha wants a skeg then get thee **** over t' Wool Exchange on Mundy where wil be showing t'bugga off.
If thars a jammy sod then 'appen thar'l even win a prize, so who sez tha dunt get owt for nowt in this world?!

John Northerner
Bloke wot does t'marketing

With this piece of clever software your customers need never even know that you are exploiting a demoralised workforce of ex-miners and ex-shipyard welders desperate to work for your pitiful barely legal wages!
And you'll make a killing!
But don't just take our word for it.
Here are some of the great things people have been sayimg about Northern Word:

"Before we installed Northern Word onto the PC's of all our journalists, no-one outside of the West Riding of Yorkshire would buy our paper. Now even Saath Landoners can understand it!" Editor, Telegraph & Argus

"Thank you for creating such an excellent product! Now my employees can use Northern Word to write out their CV's, as I am making them all redundant next week!"

ervenescence
31st August 2007, 15:56
I've been reading this forum for ages, and I thought it was time I finally introduced myself.
My name is Peter, and I live in Bexley, South east London with my beautiful wife Mona. We married in Monas home church in San Salvador Island, Zambales, Philippines in 2005, and last year Mona was finally able to come here and join me after her visa was granted.
Hoping to get to know everyone else here soon.

Welcome Peter, nevermind Keith..we all get used to his humour :Cuckoo:.

fred
31st August 2007, 16:04
Welcome Peter, nevermind Keith..we all get used to his humour :Cuckoo:.

"Tolerate" and "getting used to" are two completely different things.:Help1:

ervenescence
31st August 2007, 16:28
I admit it that I did find Keiths humour sometimes as unfunny but sometimes he made me laugh, infairness. :cwm3: Its not just him but some of the people here are trying to be funny.

"I can take a joke but I can't swallowed the insult."

And now im banned..bye :Hellooo:

KeithD
31st August 2007, 16:41
And now im banned..bye :Hellooo:

For having the word 'swallow' in your sentence? Don't think so :D

fred
31st August 2007, 16:54
Swallow?? As in??...
Or..?? http://www.scotsindependent.org/features/scots/swallow.gif

andypaul
31st August 2007, 21:41
Welcome to the two of you just, ignore mr admin like we southners do about the north in general normally:Rasp:

Mich
1st September 2007, 11:51
welcome flyingsparks (:xxgrinning--00xx3: nice nick) :Hellooo: