PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Alan
31st August 2007, 21:45
Hi guys,

Just had the chance to use a friend's PC - just to say that I miss you all and hope to be back soon. I really love you guys.
God bless.

Al. :)

charlwill
31st August 2007, 21:46
Lovely to hear from u Alan. Wish u'll come soon. Cheers.

bigtombowski
31st August 2007, 22:09
miss u mate

andypaul
31st August 2007, 22:47
Hes gone again and didn't update the blog oh no:omg:

baboyako
31st August 2007, 22:54
:Erm: lots of mysterious goings on around here.. :wizardkl:

..and what about the lord protectorate :cwm25:

andypaul
31st August 2007, 22:57
:Erm: lots of mysterious goings on around here.. :wizardkl:

..and what about the lord protectorate :cwm25:

Will Joe take over the country before i get the tilling done in the Kitchen:Erm:

kimmi
1st September 2007, 01:02
hi Alan..hope u are ok and will be back soon..

Shifty-Sidney
1st September 2007, 01:15
:Hellooo: :action-smiley-081:
Its a boy!!!!! :doh
Get well soon mate :Erm:

gracia143
1st September 2007, 01:50
You've been missed terribly! Hope you can update your blog soon...been waiting for that too!

Pepe n Pilar
2nd September 2007, 16:30
I'm a subscriber of your articles.... Hope you are ok.... Get well soon..

Alan
2nd September 2007, 19:26
I have managed to acquire the use of broadband until Tuesday. Therefore I would like to say - first of all - that the messages you have left for me on this thread have really made my heart melt. :) I thank you all so much for what you have said. I am sure that you will all agree with me that the love and friendship that exudes from this site is truly exemplary.

A GREAT BIG hello to everyone who has joined the site - Gosh!!! - a load of you have joined in the days I have been away (Hmmmm! :Erm:) - you could not be in a better place.

I'll continue my blog now.

Luv 2 ya all,

Al.:)

aromulus
2nd September 2007, 19:32
I have managed to acquire the use of broadband until Tuesday. Therefore I would like to say - first of all - that the messages you have left for me on this thread have really made my heart melt. :) I thank you all so much for what you have said. I am sure that you will all agree with me that the love and friendship that exudes from this site is truly exemplary.

A GREAT BIG hello to everyone who has joined the site - Gosh!!! - a load of you have joined in the days I have been away (Hmmmm! :Erm:) - you could not be in a better place.

Luv 2 ya all,

Why, where you been...???:icon_lol:

Shifty-Sidney
2nd September 2007, 20:02
:Hellooo:Hey Alan - welcome back mate:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Any chance you can give a statement that this has nothing to do with me:Erm::ARsurrender:

Alan
2nd September 2007, 20:45
Of course - this has nothing to do with Mark. (Although I don't understand why I am writing this.)

Al

Maria_2300
3rd September 2007, 02:00
Hahaha, cant help to laugh...Thats very original Mark. Do you want my statement too? :) :) :)

silver13
3rd September 2007, 15:07

Luv 2 ya all,

Hay salamat u will continue ur blog na, i'm an avid reader:) seems Paul trained me to get used into reading, he wrote a lot!

pennybarry
3rd September 2007, 17:36
:yikes::omg: They're back !!! Maria and Alan
Welcome back !

Tantantaran Tantantaran:xxgrinning--00xx3: