PDA

View Full Version : Abu Qatada Stays As Theresa May Loses Appeal

mickmyrna
27th March 2013, 15:17
Home Secretary Theresa May has lost her appeal court challenge over a decision to block Abu Qatada's deportation.

lordna
27th March 2013, 15:22
I don't believe it!....can't somebody just kill the .......?

joebloggs
27th March 2013, 16:40
:icon_lol:
i got an email the other day

The e-petition 'Stop mass immigration from Bulgarian and Romanians in 2014, when EU restrictions on immigration are relaxed.' signed by you recently reached 140,058 signatures and a response has been made to it.

why dont the gov let the people of this country decide, if most want him deported, that what should happen, never mind what any judges, courts or anyone else says:doh

time to scrap legal aid and the parasite solicitors , lets see how far he gets with his own money :biggrin:

joebloggs
27th March 2013, 16:42
I don't believe it!....can't somebody just kill the .......?

you got to :icon_lol: thou, just think people on here are worried that they will lose their job and because they might not meet the £18k6 requirement their spouse might be deported or for not passing an English test, and the gov cant deport this :censored:

Arthur Little
27th March 2013, 17:31
London Mayor Boris Johnson described the decision as "hugely disappointing ... and it's utter madness that we can't get shot of this man"

Yes, you CAN, Boris ... go out and shoot :NEW4: the bugger yourself!

marksroomspain
27th March 2013, 18:15
Disgusting and as Joe said said worrying about not being able to meet the threshold where would our wives stand it makes me:furious3:

imagine
27th March 2013, 18:59
ok so if on human rights they cant deport him, why not make a new law for death sentence for people like him

Terpe
27th March 2013, 19:11
I can't understand how the so-called smartest (and most expensive) legal brains in the country can't find a way to block a small legal firm (using legal aid) in getting rid of this guy.

As someone has said surely there must be a way of preventing him accessing legal aid.
Most of us wouldn't get it.

We (UK government) must have all MP's of whatever colour work together to come up with a legal way of getting rid of him. There must be a way.

stevewool
27th March 2013, 20:33
just put him on a plane and say bye , what would happen after that to us, can anyone tell me that

Terpe
27th March 2013, 20:58
just put him on a plane and say bye , what would happen after that to us, can anyone tell me that

Well, I suppose the EU could punish us by withholding some or all of the funding (money) we receive for various UK projects.
The EU could also withold / reduce various subsidies we receive for say Farmers or Fishermen under the Agricultural and Fisheries policies.

Wouldn't be nice :NoNo:

bigmarco
27th March 2013, 22:29
Am I not right in saying that this is our law that is keeping the scumbag here and not EU law. Clearly our law needs to be changed asap. :cwm23:

Pete/London
28th March 2013, 10:18
I wonder if there is a workaround, for a start there seems to be an unlimited legal aid fund for these type of cases, that should be restricted to maybe £20,000.
I would like to see us call on our friendship with the U.S. He must have tried to plot something against them, everyone else does, it would be a lot easier extraditing him to the U.S. then they could send him where they like without the same protests.:wink:

bigmarco
28th March 2013, 11:31
I would like to see us call on our friendship with the U.S. He must have tried to plot something against them, everyone else does, it would be a lot easier extraditing him to the U.S. then they could send him where they like without the same protests.:wink:

That's exactly what I was thinking yesterday. The problem in this case is Jordan, so lets find a friendly nation who'll take him bang him up and throw away the key. The only 2 I could come up with would be America and Israel.

andy222
28th March 2013, 19:31
you got to :icon_lol: thou, just think people on here are worried that they will lose their job and because they might not meet the £18k6 requirement their spouse might be deported or for not passing an English test, and the gov cant deport this :censored:
You forgot the TB test Joe. It does make you laugh. The amount of tax payers money they are wasting is :censored: incredible. Just bump him off. According to MAY she wants to show the UK as fair and law abiding. JOKER.

Dedworth
28th March 2013, 19:58
Just bump him off.

Found in his cell with a ligature around his neck that a sloppy warder failed to find during a search