PDA

View Full Version : Talk About Putting Fuel on the Fire?

andy222
5th April 2013, 06:18
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8430980/Britain-triples-aid-for-Pakistans-schools.html
Total disgrace.:doh

KeithD
5th April 2013, 09:29
We have to make sure the Taliban are educated so they can read a map to get to the UK :icon_rolleyes:

grahamw48
5th April 2013, 10:58
I hope the people who are fighting to keep childrens heart operation facilities open in this country are feeling so charitible. :NoNo:

I really don't know what cloud-cuckooland our masters are living in.
Anyone who thinks that giving hundreds of millions of pounds to a country of corrupt lunatics and religious nutters is going to make a blind bit of difference, or is going to be of any benefit to the UK whatsoever, needs their damned head testing.

Enough is enough ! :cwm23:

bigmarco
5th April 2013, 11:21
We live in a land where they try to convince you that the majority of people who claim benefits are scroungers and a burden to the country. Yet we can send £600 million in aid to a country who spends 2% of it's budget on Education and 15% on defence. Whilst we have cut our defence spending by 8% and got rid of 17,000 troops, Pakistan is in talks with China to spend £1billion pounds on Submarines and Potentially a further £1billion on fighter aircraft.
There's a number of ways you can look at this 1. Should we be giving £600 million in aid to a country that spends billions on defence or 2. Should we be giving £600 million in aid to a country that gives it's large defence contracts to China. Which ever way you look at it I think the answer is the same.

KeithD
5th April 2013, 11:33
£600 Mill which is about what the bedroom tax is supposed to make, so the disabled are paying for Pakistan schools :cwm3: :doh

bigmarco
5th April 2013, 11:41
£600 Mill which is about what the bedroom tax is supposed to make, so the disabled are paying for Pakistan schools :cwm3: :doh

Excellent point boss :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
5th April 2013, 12:51
Cameron has taken leave of his senses - this will only further erode any support from grass root Tories

MPs' anger over £180m boost to Pakistan's aid bill when 70% of the country's own politicians pay NO tax

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2303815/MPs-anger-180m-British-aid-boost-Pakistan-70-politicians-pay-NO-tax.html#ixzz2PaZWys00

What we need to be doing with toilet and rogue state Pakistan is stopping all aid and implementing a travel and trade ban.

joebloggs
5th April 2013, 13:09
:doh:crazy:

andy222
5th April 2013, 16:13
Cameron has taken leave of his senses - this will only further erode any support from grass root Tories

MPs' anger over £180m boost to Pakistan's aid bill when 70% of the country's own politicians pay NO tax

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2303815/MPs-anger-180m-British-aid-boost-Pakistan-70-politicians-pay-NO-tax.html#ixzz2PaZWys00

What we need to be doing with toilet and rogue state Pakistan is stopping all aid and implementing a travel and trade ban.
Well I have to admit I didnt expect a response from you on this Ded. Fair play to you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:. I just cant understand it for the life of me. My fear is it the will money end up in the talibans hands. We can see it so why cant the government?. And not only this government but all the parties. Another thing if our sons and daughter want to go to university they would have to pay £9000 a year. Its crazy.